Thread: Sweet, special Eli

Hybrid View

Sweet, special Eli

Dear Eli, what a beautiful shorthair boy you are. Your coat with those exquisite markings looks so soft, and your face with those big, inquisitive eyes is as sweet as can be.
    When your forever-to-be family visited the shelter, you knew that they would be the ones taking you home to your forever home.
    And what a great match it is! You fit in right away, and you made yourself at home on your first night by snuggling with your humans.
    You love everybody, and you know how to make your family laugh, and you make them feel better, when somebody is sick.
    Even though you are still a baby, you have already developed a taste for human food, like marinara sauce, and you like watching sports on TV.
    Eli, you are a precious boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    I sure enjoyed meeting your adorable cat Eli today! Eli could not be a lovlier COTD and he should definately be celebrated in a BIG way, every single day! Sending snuggles to Eli please😻

Dearest Eli, you are adorable! What an utterly precious young Domestic Shorthair fellow you are! You are so pretty with that beautifully-colored soft-looking fur and the sweet face with that cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in both of them, curled up on your young skin-sibling's lap and then relaxing cuddled up on your fleece blankies. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Chatham, NJ to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! The minute you saw your Purrrsons-to-be at the shelter, you knew they were the Ones, and you made sure to let them know that, too, by just being yourself.. sweet, funny, and playful! Ever since that first night you were Home, you've snuggled with family members as they sleep. You make them feel better when they are sick, and you make them laugh every day with all your kitteny energy and antics.

You are friendly and greet everyone who comes to the house. You love climbing and doing silly things. You try to get "people food" to eat, even though you aren't really supposed to. You especially like cereal and once even ate marinara sauce! You enjoy watching sports on TV and sleeping in "people beds." You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. You are only nine months old, and just think of all the fun and love you will enjoy together as time goes on! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Eli, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats (maybe even a little more marinara sauce?).

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Super Special Eli!!!

Hi Eli! Happy Cat of the Day!

No better "recommendation" than being a boat load of fun and laughter, right Eli? Well, not that that's ALL that makes you the super special boy that are! Let's review: Handsome as can be with purrsonality to spare, and a heart as big as they come! What more could a human hope for in a furkid?

How blessed you pawrents were, that wonderful day at the shelter when you chose them to be your furever family! Of course the attraction was mutual, a case of love at first sight! And what a heavenly match it has turned out to be! From the day you first set paw in the house, you made yourself at home, embracing every family member with open paw! How lucky your family is, having a best friend and loving companion, a comforter and official greeter; a never ending source of joy and laughter; a full fledged furry family member in you! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can be, beautiful inside and outand so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Eli! Meeting you, reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and loved filled Cat of the Day celebration...chowing down on some cereal and spaghetti sauce, hehe; watching some Sunday football; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Eli, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~