Thread: Precious Bobo

Precious Bobo

Dear Bobo, what a handsome Ragdoll boy you are. You look so soft in all your fluffiness, and your face is too adorable.
    I think you do know how well the color red accentuates your stunning blue eyes, and you show off all your other beautiful features, like your mittens, and yes, you will make an excellent lapwarmer.
    Being a kitten, your playfulness knows no boundaries. Everything gets batted around.
    You are cuddly and sweet, and, of course, you are always between your humans' feet.
    Bobo, you are beyond cute, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Bobo, you are adorable! What an absolutely gorgeous young Ragdoll fellow you are! What a luxurious, colorful coat you have, with such thick, soft-looking, fluffy fur that shows off so well on that red duvet. Those great big feet with the white mittens are PURRRfect for batting around the toys of your choice. And you have the sweetest face, with those long, curly white whiskers and eyelashes and the lovely big blue eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Cureggio, Italy to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved humans will pet you for me .

You are only five months old, a growing boy. Just think of all the years of fun and love and good food to come! You are full of kitteny energy and love to bat around toys (or whatever you decide is a toy). You are also very affectionate and love to get cuddles and walk around the feet of your dear people. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. You are all looking forward to you being their fluffy lapwarmer when winter comes. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bobo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, and maybe even a new toy to bat around!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Bobo!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, blue eyed baby Ragdoll you are, Bobo! Your plush coat is simply gorgeous, and just as your human says, it sure will come in handy on those cold winter days there in the Alps, along with your mittens, hehe! And how lucky are your humans, having your fluffy self to warm THEIR laps on those cold winter nights! Oh, what fun your humans are in for, watching you grow and learn, experiencing your first winter, and so many more change of seasons and happy times over the many years to come! Your humans are so very blessed, having a furkid as special as you to call their own! You truly are a treasure, Bobo, just as sweet as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...batting around your toys and cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bobo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bobo looks like an exquisite, fluffy cloud of pure feline excellence. What a dreamy and beautiful blue eyed COTD!

Hello, Bobo in Italy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous ragdoll kitten you are! I like your beautiful blue eyes, your sweet face, and your full coat! You even have fluffy mitten-paws!

You are an active kitty - batting around your toys, and whatever you consider a toy ! Sometimes you go between your person's feet, or rest on the red duvet to show just how gorgeous you are! You are cuddly and sweet, too! I would be very glad to help you play with your toys or give you a big hug! I can't, of course, but I'm sure your people are doing just that!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Bobo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678