Thread: My beautiful Evee

My beautiful Evee

It’s with much sadness and heartache I tell you all I had to let my beautifil wee girl pass to the rainbow bridge three weeks ago .ive only been able to bring myself to write this now as I’m heartbroken .

I rescued Evee Ray skye (her full name) off the streets only 18 mths ago ,she was in a terrible state ,skin and bone infested with fleas and worms ,but the worst part was her mouth she had blood and puss and was in awful pain,we took her to the vet and had all her teeth removed ,the vet couldn’t believe she could even eat like that ,she was a toughie .it wasn’t a cure and Evee still had a bad ulcer on her tongue which never healed and probably had the herpes virus ,she wasn’t painfree but so much better than before .

Evee recovered in our room upstairs and decided never to leave ,she became an indoor kitty ,she was the most loving kitty I’ve ever owned (tears flowing as I write this ,I miss her so much ) she slept in my arms most of the night .
    I’d pick her up and she would snuggle in to me and just look at me with so much love in her eyes .
    She had a queen bed to herself most of the day a heat pump for heat and Cooling ,her ensuite and her personal maid (me)

Evee gave me so much love in return ,she was very special and unique .

On day she just got constipated ,little did I know this was the beginning of the end ,the she went the other way ,she went to the vet and was checked out ,not my usual vet ,she seemed ok but then started to go off her food ,she was always hard to feed but with lots of Patience I got her to a healthy 4.3 kgs .

Evee just would not eat,she spent four days on iv fluids at the vets ,blood tests revealed she was in renal failure .,she was only approximately ten years old .

To make matters more stressful I had to go into hospital to have planned surgery ,my hubby took care off her best he could ,but dear Evee did not respond to treatments,she gave up ,she had enough .
    On leaving hospital I only had one day with her and had to take her to the vet to Help her to pass to the rainbow bridge .

It’s been very hard on me ,I’m still recovering from surgery and will be for several more weeks ,I have my boy Phoenix ,and he really has stepped up ,but I miss her so much .thanks for listening.

I wanted to post a pic of her but I just can’t seem to figure it out .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh, Carole, I am so very sorry. What a beautiful girl, and what a wonderful story of love. You and Evee Ray Skye have shared so much love, which will go on forever. You rescued her from the streets and gave her the loving care she had deserved all along. You and your husband and she cherished each other and always will.

Evee is active and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge with so many other beloved Angels. She is watching over you and sending down love.

Dearest Evee Angel, please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your beloved Carole and her husband, to remind them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Big {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and from Pat and Sparkler
    Last edited by phesina; 09-29-2018 at 01:11 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Carole, I’m terribly sorry for your loss of Evee, I know how painful it is. She had a rough time, but since you took her in, she felt the love and comfort you gave her. You did everything you could to help her, she could not have found a better mom.

Now Evee is free of pain, but you will miss her. I know you will keep her in your heart and treasure the good memories you had together. She was such a special and sweet girl.

Take care, Carole, I’m sending big (((hugs))) and comfort for your recovery.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

RIP dear Evee.

Blog Entries
    I am so very sorry for your devastating loss of Evee. I know your heart aches, I am so glad she knew so much love and kindness in her lifetime because of you and yours. You kept her warm and safe and all that she needed and wanted was given to her, she was blessed to have had you and it is a beautiful thing, she felt so loved of that I am sure. Sending all my sympathy and empathy as you go through this sad time.

I am so very sorry that you lost your beautiful Evee.
    Evee was so lucky to have you as her mom. She couldn't have asked for more love or better care.
    You went above and beyond to make her feel loved and to keep her comfortable.
    The short time you had together was the best Evee had ever had in her life.
    Dear Evee, you are whole and healthy now at the Rainbow Bridge, and you will forever be in your family's heart!
    Carole, I wish you a speedy recovery.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Thank you all for your kind ,comforting words ,I think my grieving process is just beginning as my body heals ,i wish my heart would heal ,such an emptiness I feel .

I take comfort knowing I gave her a good life but I feel angry she was taken away in such a short time ,vet said if she responded to treatment we would have six mths maybe a year, i had a week
    I guess Evee just was ready to go ,but I wasn’t ready for her to leave .

I’ve never experienced such love from a kitty and as you can see I’ve had a few .

The days are hard without her ,she was a lot of work ,but I didn’t mind in the least ,I’d rather have it all back again ,if only it were possible .

She truly was one special wee girl she was a long haired tortie ,and as loving as she was 90 per cent of the time She had her tortitude going on to ,😉.

I have my young ginger and white boy Phoenix ,I rescued him at the same time ,he seems to be enjoying being number one ,he’s a cool cat ,very tolerant ,never bites or scratches ,but he’s more daddy’s cat even though I rescued him ,😃 no more kitties now ,he will be my last fur ball ,and I will give him the best life ever .

I will try post a pic of Evee ,for those who don’t remember her ,as was a while back I posted them ,I’ve lost the know how ,how to do it on my iPad ,doesn’t seem to work ,I will try the desktop .
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I am so sorry for your loss of beautiful Evee.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Indeed, there is simply no time limit on emotional healing or grief. Wish you all the very best and hope you are being kind to yourself always.

More {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~PURRRS~~~~ and to you, Carole, from Pat and Sparkler.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery