Thread: Adorable Waluyo

Adorable Waluyo

Name:  27.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  190.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So handsome, soft and friendly.
    What a wonderful life, not being in a cage,
    but able to run free in the house and garden.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

He is my bunny and his name is Waluyo, he is six months old maybe seven. He is a crossbreed rabbit between Australian and an Angora. rabbit. I got him from a friend, when it was around 3 months old. I have 9 rabbits at home, but Waluyo is the smartest, and he is the oldest of them as well.

I don't shut him up in a cage or hutch, but let him live and play in my home and garden. Every time the meal arrives, he always comes over to me. He is very friendly, and so very soft to the touch. I have many like himself, tame rabbits with cute faces and fine fur. I live in the city of Yogyakarta, Indonesia, visit my place and play with my rabbits! Waluyo will be the first to greet you and make friends. I love him very much, and I hope you do too!
    Hello, Waluyo in Indonesia! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a darling bunny you are, Waluyo! I like your alert ears, and your fine, soft looking fur! You are a cross between Australian and Angora rabbits, and you are adorable!

You are the oldest of nine bunnies! It must be loads of fun to watch you all together! You are friendly and quick to come to your person at meal time. You play in the house and garden with your bunny buddies!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Waluyo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Seeing Waluyo was the best part of my morning, I have never seen a bunny so cute! I would love to come over and see all of your bunnies but I am far away in Canada and won't be able to make it, sadly. I hope you will have the greatest day, playing with Waluyo and his freinds and feeding them on this special day!! You have a very big heart and are special too, I am sure your little bunnies wholeheartedly agree with me! Hurray for you and Waluyo!!

Adorable Waluyo!

Greetings, Waluyo! Happy Pet of the Day!

Oh yes!!! I sure DO love you! Who could resist a bunny as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as precious as you! What I wouldn't give to visit you there in Indonesia, to stroke your soft, fluffy coat and plant a million kisses on that sweet, little face of yours! What a lucky bun you are, Waluyo, having so many furry friends to play with, being treated to a cage free life; enjoying the comforts of your home as well as fun time romping outside in your garden, soaking up the sunshine and munching on yummy greens, being so very loved by your devoted human! And just as lucky is your mom/dad, having a furkid as special as you in her/his life! You truly are a treasure, Waluyo, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing in your garden with your bunny siblings, munching on yummy bunny treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Waluyo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Waluyo, on being POTD! You are adorable and precious! We are sending best wishes to you and all of your bunny friends! (Please be safe outside where there are poisons and predators.) Enjoy your special honor today, Sweetie! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! P.S. Please adopt homeless pets from shelters and Humane Societies! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net