Thread: Lovely, lovable Lewis!

Lovely, lovable Lewis!

Dearest Lewis, you are adorable! What a beautiful dark tabby guy you are! That fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and the lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in every one of them, and how nice to see you and your BFF Dale! He is adorable, too, and I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Savannah, GA to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You and your dear Purrrson adopted each other from an animal shelter in Miami twelve years ago. You were a kitten then, and you and your dear Purrrsons have been together ever since. You've gone through major life changes with them: marriage, pregnancy, childbirth, three moves. You've weathered it all and never complained.

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality and are very chatty. Dale joined the family after the most recent move, and you and he have become best friends forever! You do everything together and usually have a morning and evening chase. Then you cuddle up together for a snooze. You and he and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lewis, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Dale and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Irresistible Lewis!

Greetings, Lewis! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome classic Tabby boy you are, Lewis, beautiful in body and heart (even if you are a bit of a "grinch" every now and then, hehe)! Well, tolerating a bit of crankiness every now and then but a small, small price to pay for 12 years of unconditional love and unwavering devotion! Through thick and thin, the good times and hard times, all of the many moves and major life changes you, your humans' ever faithful best friend and loving companion, have been there for them! Now that's a gift to cherish for a lifetime! How blessed your family was, the day they chose rescue, the day they opened up their home and hearts to one most deserving boy! You truly are a treasure, Lewis, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lewis! Reading your human's heartwarming tribute, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...cuddling with your beloved Dale and your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Lewis, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to beautiful Dale, too!

The Grinch and his bestie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Lewis is outstanding! I love his brilliant stripy coat, I am also over the moon than he is not so Grinchly that he hasn't accepted darling Dale as his BFF! That is amazing and wonderful. Tons of love and treats to Lewis and Dale of course, Awsome COTD!

Dear Lewis, what a handsome boy you are. You have the most beautiful tabby coat, so shiny and soft looking. And your face is so regal looking.
    I'm glad that your family decided to adopt a shelter kitty. Another life saved.
    You had a busy life so far, moving around with your family, but you have never complained about it, even though you have a little bit of "crabbiness" in you, which is ok, especially for a senior kitty!
    And no matter what, you love your family, being a loyal and perfect companion.
    Recently, life became even better, as your parents got you a kitty brother, Dale, whom you adore. You two together are too precious.
    Lewis, you are a special boy, and I wish you, Dale and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, senior kitty Lewis in Georgia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tabby fellow you are! I like your sweet face, your long whiskers, and your light and darker stripes! Your best feline forever friend Dale is handsome too, with his white tummy and darker spots! You are a very special pair!

Lewis, you are a perfect and loyal companion! You have a lot to say to your people You are busy doing everything with Dale, doing kitty chases and curling up together for naps. You might be "Grinchy" at times, but you are going strong! You moved with your people from Florida to Washington D.C. for a year, and now you live in Georgia. I imagine you and Dale can see lots of birds, squirrels, leaves and other life outside your windows! Best of all, you are greatly loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Lewis! Love to Dale too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lewis

Dear Lewis,
    12 yeas ago you we’re adopted by your purrfect family ❤️ And throughout these past 12 years, you have whitnessed a lot. Including your parents marriage and the birth of your human sister!
    You have been there for your family the whole time, and have always been the very best companion.
    Recently you met a new kitty sibling, Sweet Dale
    You two immediately became best friends forever! I’m so glad you have each other! ❤️
    Best wishes to you and your entire family! Wishing you many more years together!! ❤️