Felix is a tuxedo type domestic long hair whose other names are Lucifer and Beelzebub. He loves to eat flowers and has broken countless vases, etc.

Felix invaded our lives almost eight years ago. He was cute when he first arrived before he started his reign of terror. I actually bought him as a rescue kitten and brought him here! He has got rid of two dogs and comes sailing with us most years when we go off for a month. As Ship's Cat he is sometimes very resentful, and one year wrote a little diary called 'Felix Afloat'. Have you ever seen a sea sick cat? He howls unmercifully before he pukes, usually on any handy upholstery. That is usually only once a trip on the first day, after that he's got his sea legs back and all is well!

Felix lives to eat, sheds more hair than a herd of Angoras and is a constant source of amusement. And as you can see from the pictures, has absolutely no shame (thank goodness his fur is so thick!). He lives on the Gold Coast of Australia and is always underfoot and the light of our eyes!
Hello, Felix in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, floofy kitty you are! I like your long coat, which looks so soft to pat! Even your tail is fluffy!

I have never before met a kitty who spends a whole month at a time sailing! I bet your diary was very interesting to read! I'm glad you quickly get your sea legs when the trip begins

You are a busy fellow- eating, having fun, and being gorgeous! I hope your people will give you some huge hugs for me, to celebrate your special day! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to fabulous Felix!