Thread: Fantastic, floofy Felix!

Fantastic, floofy Felix!

Felix is a tuxedo type domestic long hair whose other names are Lucifer and Beelzebub. He loves to eat flowers and has broken countless vases, etc.

Felix invaded our lives almost eight years ago. He was cute when he first arrived before he started his reign of terror. I actually bought him as a rescue kitten and brought him here! He has got rid of two dogs and comes sailing with us most years when we go off for a month. As Ship's Cat he is sometimes very resentful, and one year wrote a little diary called 'Felix Afloat'. Have you ever seen a sea sick cat? He howls unmercifully before he pukes, usually on any handy upholstery. That is usually only once a trip on the first day, after that he's got his sea legs back and all is well!

Felix lives to eat, sheds more hair than a herd of Angoras and is a constant source of amusement. And as you can see from the pictures, has absolutely no shame (thank goodness his fur is so thick!). He lives on the Gold Coast of Australia and is always underfoot and the light of our eyes!
    Hello, Felix in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, floofy kitty you are! I like your long coat, which looks so soft to pat! Even your tail is fluffy!

I have never before met a kitty who spends a whole month at a time sailing! I bet your diary was very interesting to read! I'm glad you quickly get your sea legs when the trip begins

You are a busy fellow- eating, having fun, and being gorgeous! I hope your people will give you some huge hugs for me, to celebrate your special day! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to fabulous Felix!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Felix, what a handsome boy you are. Your tuxedo coat looks so soft in all its fluffiness, and your face with that goatie is so cute.
    Your photos are great, and yes, kitties usually have no shame, just baring it all.
    You are a cat with countless hobbies, like eating flowers, breaking vases, shedding and going off on sailing trips with your family. You get seasick the first day, but then you have your sea legs back!
    You are a "constant source of amusement" and your family couldn't imagine life without you.
    Felix, you are a once-in-a-lifetime kitty, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Ahoy, Felix!!!

Ahoy, Felix on the Gold Coast, Down Under! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, life loving, adventure craving, most dashing seafaring Tuxie Ship's Boy you are, Felix! And oh, what a mischievous (read hell raiser, hehe) fellow you are! I think your nicknames, Lucifer and Beelzebub, speak for themselves! What I wouldn't give to sneak a peek into your "Felix Afloat" diary, hehe What a glorious, enchanting, adventure filled life you have been blessed with there in Oz, Felix! And how lucky are your devoted subjects, having a brave and beautiful, shameless and life loving furkid and shipmate, a never ending source of amusement in you! You truly are one of a kind, Felix, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Felix! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled, most entertaining tribute, seeing your fabulous photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...eating flowers and knocking down vases, chasing off all interlopers, chowing down on tons of yummy vittles, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, dashing Felix, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Falling from the sky, or into the ocean???

Ahoy, Matey!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Felix, a.k.a. Lucifer and Beelzebub, what a stunning fellow you are! That luxurious fur is so thick and fluffy and looks so very soft and has such a gorgeous Tuxedo design, and what a sweet face you have, with that black nose and goatee and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look like you are flying through the sky in the first! And then, how nice to see you as First Cat aboard ship and then all curled up in your basket cat bed. I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have kept your dear Purrrsons on their toes ever since you joined them as a rescue kitten eight years ago. You are full of energy and keep busy with antics such as eating flowers and breaking vases (). You also have a fascinating role as Ship's Cat when you and your Purrrsons go sailing for a month each year. You usually get seasick at the start of a voyage, howling unmercifully before you puke. Afterwards you get your sea legs back, and it's smooth sailing from then on. I'd love to read your little 'Felix Afloat' diary! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Felix, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I understand Felix is an incurragable rogue and a very fine SeaCat! How delightful, he certainly is a looker too! Guess you need a lot of lint brushes. We call one of our cats Beelzebub too, no other name for her! I loved seeing Felix today, best cat ever!!