Thread: Sweet Bun Bun and Sugar

Sweet Bun Bun and Sugar

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 293
Size:  10.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You boys are just so darn cute.
    Opposites do attract because you two love each other
    Celebrate your special day.

A Two for Tuesday Bunny Pet of the Day!

I couldn't resist sending in pictures of my bonded pair of buns.

The bunny with perky ears is Bun Bun, lop ears is Sugar. Bun Bun is about eights months old and Sugar is just six months old. Bun Bun is a mini-rex mix, Sugar is a mini-lop.

Bun Bun is a laid-back, affectionate mini-rex. He loves attention and enjoys people petting him all the time. Bun Bun is the star bunny in the household because everyone adores him. Whenever someone walks into the room, he starts running around the person and does his bunny dance. Many times during the day Bun Bun plops himself on the bed and asks to be petted. Of course nobody can resist his cute little face and perky ears, so the petting sessions can last up to half and hour. Although Sugar's the hyperactive one, Bun Bun is the dominant bunny of the two. Generally, he's a lazy bunny but becomes more active when he's given food. Often times, he hogs all the food and ends up eating Sugar's share of pellets.

A curious, shy, and extremely hyper bunny. Do not be fooled by his long lop ears, cute face, Sugar is.... a.... boy. Of course we didn't know that until after four months when he began showing "signs". Sugar is known for misbehaving, and getting into all kinds of trouble. One time he even jumped into the toilet bowl! He is always running away from people who try to pet him. Although he's not very affectionate towards humans, Sugar loves to snuggle next to Bun Bun and lick his ears. When he was first brought into the house and confined in his cage, Bun Bun ran up to him and started kissing his face! When the two are together frolicking, they are the ultimate pooping machines. Sugar is the submissive one so he follows Bun Bun everywhere.
    Hello, Bun Bun and Sugar! As far as I'm concerned, the only thing better than a bunny as Pet of the Day is ... two bunnies as Pet of the Day!

What beautiful bunnies you two are! I would love to watch you running, dancing and frolicking! You make a good pair -- Bun Bun is the leader and Sugar follows, and you two bring loads of smiles to your people! I could not possibly resist your cute faces, your soft fur, or your wonderful ears! I hope your people will give you some extra snuggles and pats for me today, because you give me a huge smile!

Happy Bunny Pets of the day to Bun Bun and Sugar!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Bun Bun and Sugar!!!

Hi Bun Bun and Sugar! Happy two for Tuesday Pets of the Day!!!

Oh, what a beautiful, most precious pair you two cuties make! The yin and the yang of bunnydom, that you are! And actually, we are often treated to a "twofer" on Pet of the Day, and what a heart-melting double dose of bunny adorableness we are treated to today!

The bunny with perky ears is Bun Bun, lop ears is Sugar. Bun Bun is about eights months old and Sugar is just six months old. Bun Bun is a mini-rex mix, Sugar is a mini-lop.
    Sounds like your humans got the best of bunny world in you, Bun Bun and Sugar, in looks and in personality! Your ears may go in different directions, hehe, one craving cuddles, the other not so much. But each of you, in your own unique way, couldn't be any more special if you tried! How lucky you two are to have one another to play and cuddle with, sharing your kisses...and your food with! (I'm talking to you, Bun Bun!) And as for your humans, how very blessed they are, having two such beautiful, personality packed, sweet and loving furkids in you, Bun Bun and Sugar! You truly are treasures, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bun Bun and Sugar! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a most welcome bright spot on this rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration, kids...getting into all sort of mischief (Sugar) and playing to your hearts' content, doing binkys all over the house; munching on yummy bun treats and cuddling with each other and your humans; being spoiled rotten and loved to bits! Loads of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Bun Bun and Sugar, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious beyond words! Best friends for life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Aww, I feel so much better after my Sugar fix! Bun Bun fix too of course, they go together perfectly! I am so glad they are best mates, everyone needs a freind. outstanding bunnies and superb POTD!

Congratulations, Sweet Bun Bun and Sugar, on sharing POTD honors! You 2 are gorgeous, adorable, precious bunnies! We're so glad you have such wonderful lives! Sending love and best wishes for continued happy, healthy, fun, safe lives! P.S. Put the toilet lid DOWN, please, for safety (keep bunnies out of it) and keep germs inside! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net