Thread: Rambo the Rider!

Rambo the Rider!

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a loyal companion you are.
    From your story, you love to ride and are much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Rider Rambo!

Hi Rambo! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable, life loving, big-hearted low rider you are, Rambo! Your mommy's loved filled, most entertaining (read hilarious) tribute has me, well, laughing out loud!

Whether it be in a car, a truck , or on a four-wheeler, this boy loves to ride! Because his love for riding is so strong, to keep him from trying to dart out of the house to get to the car when I leave for work, I have to negotiate with bologna.
    Bologna? What a character! As we doggie moms would say, whatever gets the job done! hehe But for all the joy and laughter you bring to your humans' lives, as big as your personality is, your heart is even bigger, and that's saying something! How lucky your mom is, having a best friend and comforter, a furry soul mate and guardian angel, a heart dog in you, Rambo! You truly are a treasure, Rambo, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has made my morning! I hope you're treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...riding in the vehicle of your choice, hehe; playing with your best pup pals Samson, Linny, Tyler, Mickey and Chloe; cuddling with your mom and receiving bunches of belly rubs from daddy Matt; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, adorable Rambo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Mommy's guardian angel!!!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Rambo could not be a finer dog or more devoted companion! Just as cute as the come and full of energy and 100% cuteness! Sure hope Rambo get himself some bologna on his special day!