Thread: Adorable Angel Asia

Adorable Angel Asia

Dear Asia, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you were here on earth, and now a most glorious kitty angel.
    Your coat looks so soft and plush, and your face is so irresistibly cute.
    Until you were three years old, you lived a rather unsettling life. You had to share a house with other kitties you didn't like, getting into fights with them.
    But then, everything changed for the better. You moved in with your forever family and you adapted quickly. You finally got to go outside whenever you wanted. It turned out that you were a great mouser as well, leaving presents for your family.
    As you got older, you became a lap kitty, keeping your humans warm in the winter.
    Even as you fell ill, you never lost your curiosity and your helpfulness.
    Asia, you lived a long, happy life with your beloved family who will always remember you as the great cat and the great friend you were.
    You will forever be in their hearts, and you are watching over them from the Rainbow Bridge.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Beautiful Angel Asia~

Dear beautiful Angel Asia~

What an honor it is, having the chance to pay tribute to one very special girl, your human's, your family's beloved and much missed Asia. How blessed your family was, having known your love and devotion those wonderful 17 years!!! You certainly lived an incredibly long and happy life, Asia! But for us humans, not even forever is long enough when it comes to our furkids. 8 years may have passed since you left for the Rainbow Bridge, your humans' grief softening with time, but the place you held in their hearts remain, the paw prints you left there everlasting, until that happy day when you and they are together once more! How blessed your family was, Asia, having a furkid as beautiful, as special as you in their lives...the consummate hunter and gift giver, hehe; a lap warmer without equal; a never ending source of comfort and joy, love and laughter. A great cat, a great friend, a Cat of a Lifetime!!!

So very loved!!!

The happiest of times! Christmas!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Asia, you are so beautiful. What an Adorable Angel, indeed! You are so pretty in those two great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I love your thick, glossy Tuxedo fur that looks so soft, and your sweet face with that cute nose with its heart-shaped design and those lovely big green eyes. You are absolutely precious, and I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a lovely story your dear Purrrson tells us! You had a rather difficult start, living with other cats you didn't get along with. You came to your Purrrsons-to-be at age three, and you soon settled right in to your new Purrrfect Purrrmanent home. You loved using your "cat door" to go outside, even in winter. You enjoyed climbing the tree out front and sitting on the lowest branch watching the people and cars go by. You hung your paw down when your dear Purrrson was coming home from work and getting the mail, and you could open any envelope with one claw-swipe! You also were a great mouser and would often leave your dear Purrrson a "present" under his/her chair.

As you got older, you became a great lap cat and warm winter companion. Even after you became ill, you retained your curiosity and you "helped" your dear Purrrson with chores. At age 20 you went to the Rainbow Bridge. She/he will always remember you as a great cat and great friend and feels honored to have had you in her life. You love each other very much, don't you! Please send some Angelic purrrs to her heart to remind her that love is eternal, you are with her always, and you will welcome her Home, One Fine Day... What a wonderful love-filled home you shared, and will always share!

Congratulations, darling Asia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration in tribute to you, full of love and joy and warmth and precious memories. We know you and the other Angels are all rejoicing at the Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 09-23-2018 at 07:54 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    What a perfect day to celebrate and honor darling Asia. What a lovable, georgous big cat, so filled with life and sweetness. I am sure you must really miss Asia but I know you take great comfort in the fact that she lived a very long and love filled life! To Asia, most excellent COTD!

Asia

Asia,
    Your person could just go on forever about what a wonderful cat you are. Their is no Doubt in my mind that she adores you! You were her best friend and companion, and I'm sure still are! I know you are now watching over your family from the rainbow bridge because the bond that you have will never end.
    You had many special and unique qualities. You liked to sit on the lowest branch of your favorite tree and observe your surroundings while your paw dangled off the branch How cute!
    Sometimes you even left a little gift for your person! You were just doing your job, right?
    You weren't especially fond of sharing your home with other cats, but that's okay. You wanted to have your family all to yourself, and you did!
    You had a very full and love filled life and are very loved by your family. That love will never end.