Thread: Pretty Polly

Pretty Polly

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  14.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl who does not look that old.
    What a wonderful life with plenty of room and a lot to do,
    but best of all, you are very much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Beautiful Pony Polly!

Greetings Polly in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud young lady Simone, too! (All that time your lady Simone has spent writing about you in her English classes sure has paid off! She writes beautifully!)

But now, back to you! What a gorgeous Pony you are, Polly, precious to the core, and just as your mom Simone says, you don't look even HALF your age!!!
    I would have taken you for not more that 8 or 9! And not only are you youthful in looks, but in spirit and heart as well! As we like to say here in the States, age in only a number!

What an exciting, enchanting, most wonderful life you're living there on your spacious farm in beautiful Bad lurd, continuing to compete at shows, simply enjoying life and basking in the love of your lady! How very lucky your lady Simone is, having a beautiful best friend, a devoted and loving companion, a partner in and out of the show ring, in you! And I too hope that you and Simone will know many, many more happy years of shared love and friendship! You truly are a gem of a girl, Polly, such as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Polly! Meeting you today has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...grazing in your pasture, spending fun time with Simone, munching on some juicy apple or a peppermint or two, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Polly, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Polly, on being POTD! You are BEAUTIFUL! We are so glad you have such a wonderful life with a loving human family who appreciate you! God made you PERFECT - you don't need to win any competitions! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Blog Entries
    Polly sure is a beauty, I love every single thing about dear Polly!