Thread: Adorable O'Bryan

Adorable O'Bryan

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 53
Size:  11.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful color, and you love to be cuddled.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable O'Bryan!

Wheek, wheek, O'Bryan! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a handsome, most precious pig you are, O'Bryan! You're a ringer for my first pig, Squeaker, right down to that beautiful ivory colored coat and those ruby red eyes! But as handsome as you are, it's your sweet and loving personality that makes you the EXTRA special boy that you are! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as beautiful and loving as you, O'Bryan! And how lucky are YOU, having found your way to a furever human as devoted and experienced (13 pigs and counting) as yours! What a heavenly match! You truly are a treasure, O'Bryan, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning a bit about your wonderful life and the very special bond you and your human share, has been a real treat! I hope you're in the midst of a very special Pet of the Day celebration...being treated to a lengthy spa session, hehe, and extra floor time, munching on yummy treats and cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious O'Bryan, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Aww, clearly wee O'Bryan is a very unique and happy individual with a lust for life and an inner fire for mischief! What a delightful and extraordinary POTD! I hope O'Bryan is doubly spoiled today, he is way to adorable!

Congratulations, O'Bryan, on being POTD! You are precious! We are so glad you have a loving forever home where you are appreciated! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Please OPT TO ADOPT cavies/GPs and all rodents from homeless shelters and Humane Societies!