Views: 110
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a fun life you have, swimming in the summer
    and playing in the snow in the winter
    Celebrate your special day

Adorable Darby!

Hi Darby! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous Lab x German Long Haired Pointer you are, Darby! Love your long, copper colored coat, those beautiful hazel colored eyes! And oh, yes, you sure do love the water and snow! Your photos are heart-melting! Your love for the wet stuff, in all forms, hehe, goes without saying! I've been mom now to 3 Labs/Retrievers, all of whom love/loved swimming in our pool and the ocean, dive bombing into snow piles and retrieving snowballs come winter! And I had to smile, reading how handily you mastered that pool ladder, and boggie boarding...Wow! (It took my current Lab, Peach, an entire summer to learn how to use our wide, shallow steps! Slow learner!) How lucky your family is, Darby, having a furkid as beautiful, as energetic and athletic, as sweet and loving as you, Darby! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Darby! Meeting you today, seeing all of your beyond heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled and adventure packed Dog of the Day celebration...getting in an end of the season swim, playing ball in your yard and wresting with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Darby, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

A girl for all seasons!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Darby is so pretty, an outstanding DOTD. I loved every photo, the one in the pool is my favorite. What a wonderful and special do Darby is!!