Thread: Terrific Tom!

Terrific Tom!

Dearest Tom, what a beautiful orange guy you are! That soft-looking fur is such a pretty creamsicle color and is so fluffy.. just look at that tail! And what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. My orange and white kitty-girl Sparkler thinks you are a real hunk and says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in each one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Spokane Valley, WA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a real sweetie and love to sit in any available lap and purr. You enjoy wet cat food, cuddles, dog biscuits, and your little toy, BooBoo. Recently you had a big medical scare. You had a large bump on your side, and you didn't want to eat, be pet, or even come close to anyone. Your dear Purrrson was afraid it was cancer, but the vet determined it was an infected cat bite that had begun to fill with pus. You had surgery and were sprayed with hydrogen peroxide. You're doing great now, and you and your Purrrson are as happy as can be. We're so glad it all turned out so well for you! (And we hope maybe you could become an indoor kitty, and then you wouldn't get bitten by other cats!) You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tom, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 09-22-2018 at 08:05 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Tom is such a beautiful cat, I am so happy you got his infected bite taken care of, that must have been terribly painful! Thankfully he is right as rain now and you will have many wonderful years with your very special, wonderful Tom!!

Dear Tom, what a beautiful, fluffy boy you are. I love your ginger fur, it looks so soft, and your face is adorable, with those really looong whiskers.
    I'm glad that your human found the abscess, and that you got the treatment you needed. Cat bites are no laughing matter, please be careful!
    Now that you are all well again, you can spend your time with everything you live for, like wet cat food, cuddles, and dog biscuits. You are also a lap kitty, and you have a favorite toy, BooBoo.
    Tom, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Terrific Tom!

Hi Tom! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, oh so fluffy, long haired ginger boy you are Tom!!! As has been said, your coloring is simply exquisite, and how spectacular is that long, fluffy tail!

I too am so happy to hear that you've fully recovered from that nasty infection! We can all relate to your mommy's sense of dread and panic the day she found that lump! But how relieved she must have been when she got the diagnosis, learning it wasn't cancer, but a nasty infection! (Still, no fun!) Thankfully you're all healed now, sweetheart, back on all 4's and enjoying life to the max! How very lucky your mommy is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, best furry family member in you, Tom! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, seeing all of your beautiful photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...chowing down on the wet stuff and dog biscuits, hehe; cuddling with your mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Tom, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

So beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Tom in Washington! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous ginger kitty you are! I like your sweet face with your green eyes and l-o-n-g whiskers; your soft, fluffy coat; and your plush tail! You are so handsome!

I would be delighted to sit down and make a lap for you, hear your purring and provide you with cuddles! You are a playful fellow, having fun with your favorite toy! I'm glad your infection was treated and you are back to enjoying life again. Hello to your kitty buddy with the grey tuxedo, too!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet ginger Tom!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678