Thread: Magnificent Mico!

Threaded View

Magnificent Mico!

My cat Mico is fourteen years old, and though he's not any definite breed, he's obviously a Siamese mix from his handsome seal point-like coloring and blue eyes. Mico is my older cat and after arrived the death of another cat who had lived 16 years called Mitzy and that unhappily had cancer.

Mico is the most gentile, docile boy, and his most noticeable characteristic is his affection for anyone if they approach him. This goes for people, but also other animals, he is so sweet! He even adores being a friend of dogs. We have many neighbors who have dogs that he loves. Mico lies down and rolls when he sees one of his dog friends.

Mico lives with two other cats, Xanquim, who is a tuxedo-colored cat, and Mosquito, who is all black, and they all get along well. I love my cats, and Mico is very special to me and, I think, everyone else he meets. He charms everyone.
    Hello, Mico in Brazil! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Siamese mix kitty you are! I like your darker coloring, your long whiskers, and your beautiful, gem-like blue eyes!

You are a gentle fellow, showing affection to people and other animals! You are even a friend to dogs in your neighborhood - you show your friendship by lying down and rolling! I imagine people smile as they approach you; I am smiling as I look at your photo and read your story

You live with two other cats and get along well. You are all much-loved kitties, and special to your person! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Mico! Love to Mosquito the blackie and Xanquim the tuxie, too!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 09-21-2018 at 04:02 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678