Thread: Magnificent Mico!

Magnificent Mico!

My cat Mico is fourteen years old, and though he's not any definite breed, he's obviously a Siamese mix from his handsome seal point-like coloring and blue eyes. Mico is my older cat and after arrived the death of another cat who had lived 16 years called Mitzy and that unhappily had cancer.

Mico is the most gentile, docile boy, and his most noticeable characteristic is his affection for anyone if they approach him. This goes for people, but also other animals, he is so sweet! He even adores being a friend of dogs. We have many neighbors who have dogs that he loves. Mico lies down and rolls when he sees one of his dog friends.

Mico lives with two other cats, Xanquim, who is a tuxedo-colored cat, and Mosquito, who is all black, and they all get along well. I love my cats, and Mico is very special to me and, I think, everyone else he meets. He charms everyone.
    Hello, Mico in Brazil! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Siamese mix kitty you are! I like your darker coloring, your long whiskers, and your beautiful, gem-like blue eyes!

You are a gentle fellow, showing affection to people and other animals! You are even a friend to dogs in your neighborhood - you show your friendship by lying down and rolling! I imagine people smile as they approach you; I am smiling as I look at your photo and read your story

You live with two other cats and get along well. You are all much-loved kitties, and special to your person! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Mico! Love to Mosquito the blackie and Xanquim the tuxie, too!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 09-21-2018 at 04:02 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Mico, what a gorgeous gentleman you are! You definitely have a lot of Siamese mix there. Your seal-point fur that looks so soft and those lovely big blue eyes in your sweet face certainly came from some Siamese ancestors! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are very handsome in them all, relaxing at home. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Santos, São Paulo, Brasil to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates Xanquim and Mosquito too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved human will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are gentle and docile, and your most noticeable characteristic is your affection for anyone who approaches you.. not just people but other animals, too! You enjoy being great friends with many dogs, and you lie down and roll around when you see one of your dog friends. We're so sorry to learn that you and your family lost your dear kitty family member Mitzy to cancer. Mitzy is now an Angel at the Rainbow Bridge and watches over you all and sends down love to you. You and your dear kitty and human family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mico, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Xanquim and Mosquito and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Mitzy Angel and all the Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Mico is a brilliant, outstanding COTD! Just one look at your lovely cat made my whole day, I am so very happy to see darling Mico! I hope every single day is better than the next for magnificent Mico and his peeps😻

Magnificent Mico!

Greetings Mico in Brazil! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your kitty siblings Xanquim and Mosquito, too!

What a stunning, blue eyed Meezer x boy you are, Mico! Your human says you may be a Siamese cross, but you look all Seal Point to me! But no matter your exact breed/blend you're just as purrfect as they come, beautiful in looks and packed with purrsonality, with a heart of pure gold; a friend to all, humans and furry ones alike, that you are! Being mom to a "mixed" household, I was especially touched, learning of the friendship you share with your doggie friends! No surprise to hear you charm the pants of all who cross your path! You're irresisitible, a treasure, just as special as can be! Your mommy is one lucky soul, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Mico, in Xanquim and Mosquito too! Life is good!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect ending to my long day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your kitty sibs and doggie friends; relaxing on your patio, under your sunbrella, hehe; cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Mico, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY Day! Love to dear Xanquim and Mosquito, too!

Sun smart kitty!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Mico, what a handsome Siamese boy you are. Your sealpoint colored coat looks so soft and plush, and your face with those mesmerizing blue eyes is so sweet.
    Your pictures are amazing, one more beautiful then the next!
    I am very sorry that your person's previous kitty Mitzy passed away from cancer.
    Your arrival, with all of your sweetness and love for all creatures helped to fill the void. You are even friends with the dogs in the neighborhood.
    Mico, you are such a special boy, and I wish you, Xanquim, Mosquito and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dear Mico,
    You are not only Handsome, but also the kindest kitty around!
    You get along with both of your kitty siblings, Mosquito and Xanquim, and you also make friends with dogs. You seem like one of the most friendly cats I have ever head of! How sweet!
    You are now 16, but still seem to be in good health! I hope it stays that way for a long time because you obviously are a very loved family member in your household. ❤️
    Happy COTD Mico!