Thread: Beautiful Bella

Beautiful Bella

She is indeed beautiful. A lovely old girl with so much to give. AS you've found out there is nothing better than a rescue pup and it's so much more important for senior dogs. Thank you for rescuing her. I know she thanks you every day. She is a perfect pup for DOTD.

Bella Luna

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 111
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Seniors are the best to rescue, and you prove that.
    I have several seniors and they are so appreciative, just like you are.
    Celebrate your special day and many more.

Beautiful Bella Luna!

Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful Bella Luna, precious Moon Doggy, sweet baby girl!

My eyes filled with tears, reading of the 12 years of unconscionable abuse you suffered in that house of horrors knows as the puppy mill! I can only begin to imagine the strength and courage it took for you to hang on before being rescued, sweetheart Your wait was far, far too long but blessedly, finally, you found your way to that furever home you always deserved, to devoted humans who would love and cherish you unconditionally.

Endless thanks to your dear mommy for not only choosing rescue, but a senior pup at that, a puppy mill survivor! Understandably, it has taken some time for the emotional scars left after having endured such abuse to heal. But thanks to your mommy (and daddy's!), unwavering commitment and unconditional love your heart is lighter, life looking so much brighter! And in return, every day you repay the compassion shown you, bringing so much comfort and joy to your mom's life, most especially when your daddy was away bravely serving our country!

Great thanks to your mommy for sharing your ultimately heartwarming and life affirming rags to riches story with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one EXTRA special girl! Your indomitable spirit and will to live, your mom and dad's love and devotion, are an inspiration to us all! How blessed your mommy is, having a brave and beautiful, loyal and loving best furkid in you, sweetheart!
    As mommy says, the unconditional love of a dog (any animal companion) is truly a priceless gift! You truly ARE the best, Bella, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

That's what dogs do. They love you no matter what.. We hope to have Bella around for a few more years and every day I wake up and see her huge brown eyes, I realize how grateful I am to have another day with her. She is the best.
    And I too hope for you and your family many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, precious Moon Doggy, cuddling with your mom and dad, playing to your heart's content, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Bella Luna, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Oh, those big, brown eyes! Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bless your heart for making room in your home and heart for beautiful Bella! She is the most excellent, deserving and precious DOTD in the whole wide world..ever!