Thread: Squeety the sweetie!

Squeety the sweetie!

Dearest Squeety, what a sweetheart you are! You are absolutely beautiful! That fluffy fur looks so luxurious and shows off your Norwegian Forest Cat heritage Purrrfectly, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those terrific photos with us! I wish I could reach right through the screen and down to Virginia to pet you, and pet your doggy sibling Lily and your other doggy pals, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are an excellent lap cat, taking advantage of any available lap and not letting the lap-owner up until you are ready to leave. You enjoy being stroked and loved on but only on your schedule. You are very affectionate with Lily doggy and your other doggy buddies. When you are picked up, you go limp like a ragdoll kitty, and you even allow your dearest Grandmeowmie to wear you like a scarf!

We're so sorry to learn of your diagnosis of Chronic Kidney Disease, and we are also very sorry you lost your dear kitty-brother Meemur to the disease last year. You are getting the best and most loving care possible from your dear Purrrsons and your medical team. We know you are all cherishing your time and love together and will when you're awaiting them at the Rainbow Bridge, too. You and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Squeety, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Lily and other doggy pals and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Meemur Angel and the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Squeety, what a beautiful, fluffy boy you are. You look so soft, and you have the sweetest face.
    I am very sorry that your brother Meemur passed away from kidney disease, and that you have been diagnosed as well.
    Despite your illness, you are still in good spirits, and you are showing your family how much you love them.
    They're doing everything they can to keep you comfortable. You are not fond of your special diet, but with lots of sweet talk you will eat it!
    You are a lap kitty, on your terms, and you are friends with your doggie siblings, especially Lily.
    Squeety, you are indeed a special boy, and I am so glad that we had the honor today to meet you, a most fabulous senior kitty.
    I wish you, your doggie siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and I hope that you will be with your loved ones for quite some time.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    What a joy to see Squeety as COTD! I am sorry his health is declining but your whole family will make the most of every minute and shower Squeety with all the love and affection you all have. What a darling and precious cat indeed!

Precious Squeety!

We don't know exactly how much longer Squeety has, but we think about 6 months. Meemur had around a year, but it is slightly different with Squeety. We are doing everything we can to make it so Squeety won't suffer. He knows that he is very loved and will continue to be even after he goes to the Rainbow Bridge. I will treasure every moment I have with him and hope that he won't leave us too quickly. He is one of the bets cats in the world, and hopefully we will meet again in another life. I wanted to honor Squeety before he leaves us. I hope you all love him as much as we do! He is a very special kitty cat indeed. We love you forever, dearest Squeety.
    Oh Squeety. Your human's love filled words bring tears to my eyes. Endless thanks to your family for sharing you with us today, giving us the great honor of paying tribute to their much loved boy. And oh yes, we do love you too, sweetheart, though I doubt anyone could love you more than your family of 16 years! As your human says, sadly, CRF affects so many of our beloved, senior kitty furkids. And so, it broke my heart to hear that, like your much loved and much missed kitty brother and BFF, Meemur, you too have been diagnosed with the same disease. But while your time left on this earth may be uncertain, one thing is not in doubt, and that is that your family will be cherishing every month, day, minute of the day they have with you, assuring that you are feeling loved, resting comfortably, feeling no pain. And hopefully, seeing you being honored here today, reading all of the messages of love; the knowledge that one day in the distant future your family will be meeting you at the Rainbow Bridge brings them comfort. You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as sweet and loving as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

I hope you're enjoying a very special, comfy and peaceful Cat of the Day celebration, Squeety, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted furever family, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, precious Squeety, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day, BEST CAT EVER! Love to your dear brother Meemur at the Rainbow Bridge, too.

Beautiful Squeety!!!

SO precious...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweetie Squeety!

Hello, Squeety in Virginia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a fluffy, sweet kitty you are! Your fur looks so soft to pat! I like your sweet face, your cute nose and furry feeties, too!

I would be delighted to sit down and make a lap for you for as long as you like! You occupy the lap for as long as you see fit, not letting the person get up until you are ready. You are a fan of being stroked and loved on, but on your schedule. That's fine with me!

You are a friend to Lily and your doggie siblings, and with some encouragement and dinner conversation, you even eat your special diet. You are a very much loved kitty and you have reached seventeen years old ! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Squeety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Squeety!

Congratulations on pet of the day, Squeety!
    It is so nice that you have family that cares so much about you, and not only that, keeping you so very happy until the Rainbow bridge. It's so sad, but I know how life is. I just hope you get the longest out of the rest of your days. Your loved ones care so much about you, it's such a nice story.
    Congrats again to Squeety! May you get all the yummy wet treats and cuddles~