Thread: Marvelous Max

Marvelous Max

Name:  19.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  321.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Maybe you are cute enough to be a girl,
    but you are also handsome enough to be a boy.
    What a wonderful life making your Mom and children happy.
    Celebrate your special day

Hello, Max in Virginia! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your wonderful fluffy coat - I would be very glad to pat or brush you if I could! Since I can't, though- I hope your person will give you some extra petting and hugs for me, because you are most handsome!

You might be small in stature, but you have a huge personality! You go to the scrapbook store and the supermarket, where you bring loads of smiles to everyone you meet! You go to the dog park and have loads of fun! You sleep in a big bed, which you even let your person share with you You are very special and I am glad to meet you!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to dear handsome Max!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Max!!!

Greetings Maxfield Parrish of Fairfax, a.k.a. Max! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful (yes, boys can be pretty AND beautiful, hehe), oh so floooofy, most precious Pom you are, sweetheart! Your photos are beyond heart-melting! I too love that one of you in your birthday hat, (yep, gotta keep the humans happy, lol), and
    how sweet is that shot of you sporting that stylikn' cold weather outfit!Thanks for posing so patiently for the camera, Max, so that we could see just how beautiful you are! But what's even more impressive than your outer beauty, is your sweet and loving personality, your love for life, for all things living! No surprise to learn how those crying kids break out into smiles when they see you! (Every mom of small children should have a Max!) How lucky your human is, having furkid, a best friend and loving companion, a protector in you! You're simply the best, Max, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, learning of your happy, love filled life, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration, Max...visiting the bark park, playing with the big boys; swinging by the crafts store, putting smiles on the face of everyone you meet; chasing those critters in the yard, soaking up some sunshine; napping in the big bed, hehe; making your mommy happy! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Max, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!y

The birthday boy!!!

Those big brown eyes!!!

SO beautiful!!! That smile, that coat!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Have a great DOTD celebration Max! Yes, you certainly are a pretty boy indeed. I loved every picture and costume immensely and seeing you today was a joy!