Thread: Lulu & Tyson

Lulu & Tyson

Hi Everyone,
    It's Oggyflute.
    Some may remember my furkids and I.
    Sadly we lost Oggy, Flute and Possum, over about a year and a half. (Cancer took Oggy & Flute, Renal failure claimed Possum)
    It's been a somewhat hetic time over the past ten years. Redundancies, new jobs, more study...., even promotions.
    Through it all though, there was always the constant love of our dogs.
    There's something about the way our furkids can look right in to your soul as if to say, "It's all right Dad, I'm here, I love you, life is good, Now if you give me one of those chicken snack thingies, life will be even better"
    The hardest thing to do was cope with the loss of Possum, who was the last of our three to pass.
    I loved all my dogs but Possum was just special. She just knew what to do whenever I came home in whatever mood. She inspired me to always try to come home happy.
    So when she left us, we felt the house had just lost it's heart and soul. There was definitley something missing. That lasted about a week.
    My partner and I looked at each other, and said we really need some more paws in this house, and the search started for some rescue puppies.
    In the end, we got two Tibetan Spaniels, Lulu & Tyson, who are olders dogs, about 7 years old. They had been moved around a bit, so I think they are now happy in their forever home.
    So without further ado, may I introduce, Lulu & Tyson.

https://ibb.co/mtkBRe
    https://ibb.co/mAjAKz
    https://ibb.co/iMo1sK

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Blog Entries
    Lulu and Tyson are priceless!! I am so happy you have these two sweethearts in your life and home now, yippppeee! They are freaking adorable! Way too sweet!

Oh, aren't they just adorable!

Welcome HOME, Lulu and Tyson! And congratulations, Oggyflute, on your new family members!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Welcome back home. Nice to meet you, Lulu and Tyson, you have important jobs to do, but glad you are there to help!
    I've Been Frosted

Lulu and Tyson are too adorable.
    I'm glad that you opened your hearts to those wonderful little guys, and I commend you for adopting two seniors who will love you forever.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Welcome here Oggiflute!
    Be sure to post lots of pictures of Lulu & Tyson, because we all love that!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Thank you guys.
    I shall certainly try to get on more often, and post more pics.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

8. Just now seeing this

wow congratulations on your new fuzzbuckets! they are pawsitively adorable!