Thread: Fantastic Fredward

Fantastic Fredward

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 55
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Turtles are wonderful pets, and you are no exception.
    You know who feeds you good food.
    Celebrate your special day.

Fabulous Fredward!

Hi Fredward! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a handsome, oh so precious, baby Painted Turtle you are, Fredward! Your coloring and markings are gorgeous, and oh, that sweet face of yours is a total heart-melter! What fun your young human is in for, watching you grow and learn, the two of you sharing so many times over the years to come, up to 50 years! (I read Painted Turtles can live that long!) You truly are a treasure, Fredward, beautiful in looks and heart, one in a million! Your mom/dad is only lucky guy/girl, having a beautiful, fascinating, fabulous best friend in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your gorgeous photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...swimming in your tank and basking on your rock, maybe enjoying some fun in the sun out in your yard; chowing down on yummy, healthy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love to you, fabulous Fredward, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Fredward is ridiculously adorable! I think his name is perfect and I hope you enjoy many long, joyous years together 🐢

Congratulations, Fredward, on being POTD! You are just too cute and awesome! We're so glad you have found a loving forever home! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net