Thread: Ginger

Ginger

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  13.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a cutie who looks like you are full of fun and adventure.
    Because of your breed , you will be playful all of your live,
    Celebrate your special day

Adorable Ginger!

Be still my heart! You are just too precious for words, Ginger! I simply adore JRTs, but JRT puppies = cuteness overload!!! And what a precious pair you and your adorable BFF, your beloved Max, make! How wonderful that you and he get to (safely) enjoy sleepovers, hehe. And seeing as how your 3 older doggie sibs are less than enthused by that trademark JRT/puppy energy, double blessed having a best doggie bud to call your own, a pup to play with, to make mischief with! What a lucky pup you are, Ginger, having found your way to such a loving home! And just as lucky are your humans, having a beautiful, energetic, sweet and loving furkid in you! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives is truly a priceless gift! And just think...the fun has only just begun!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has truly brightened my dark and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...sharing a play date with your bestie, Max; getting into all sorts of fun puppy trouble, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Ginger, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your 3 doggie sibbies and Max, too!

Precious!!!

Best buds!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I can see how easy it is t love Ginger! They do not come cuter than your little puppy and Jack Russels rock! Max is extremely cute as well, his eyes look eerily human. Excellent DOTD!