Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RUDI the beauty !

RUDI the beauty !

You have very special eyes , Rudi!! You have conquered my heart in a second !! I am so happy for you that you found such caring humans ... take good care of them , they will surely pamper you like nothing else !!!
    Have fun , sweet COTD !!!

Rudi has a great home and life now, it's too bad she had to suffer so to find it. She seems to make up for the bits and pieces she is missing with an extra dose of personality. Good luck to a sweet little Texas cutie.

My goodness, Rudy, you sure had a ruff start! Thank goodness you found yourself a great, caring family. BTW, the towel story reminded me of when I brought home a few carpet sample rectangles from the pet store. My cats LOVE to sit on those!

What a happy and fortunate kitty!!

What a wonderful and inspiring story!!! It's easy to understand how Rudi could win everyone's heart. Rudi and her story have "made my day!" Pat in Boston, MA and Valentino-the-cat
    Pat

Rudi, it's makes me sad to hear you had such a rough start in your life - but I'm so happy you found a loving family who understood what it takes to get you back to a good health and love to spoil you. You deserve it!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Rudi!

Enjoy your day of fame, and make sure to get your favourite treats. I wish you a long and happy life with your family!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Rudy, what a great set of purrents you have, and what a big heart you have. Tripod kitties are something special. RB Smokey the Elder was a tripod because of her cancer but hopped around and played just like you! She'd try to scratch that side and you could see her side twitch; that meant "Scratch me here, please!"

Happy New Year, Rudy and wonderful purrents!

Rudi how wonderful you are! :-)

You are one special kitty. I am sorry you had such a terrible start in life. What living angels your human parents are! Three of my cats were cats noone wanted. I have 3 females and one tomcat. You look so happy. Anyone would be proud to have you for a pet. From what your human said you are very well mannered too. You can watch tv with me and my four cats anytime. I would love to see more pictures of you. I am including a picture of my little man Manny. He was very skinny when he came to live with me, but a few weeks later he is back up to normal weight. I have only had him for 6 weeks, but love him very much. You are a great cat Rudi and rightly deserve to be Cat Of The Day!
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by catwoman761; 12-29-2002 at 09:21 AM.
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Sweet miraculous Rudi, your moving story reminded me of a quotation on one of my Christmas cards: "Those who love have all things." If this is true (and I know it is), then you and all who live in your house are truly blessed. Have an extra special day filled with love and happiness, and thank you for warming my heart this morning!

I like her, and she must be very brave and grateful as only a saved cat can be.

Rudi...what a story!

Sweet girl, we want to applaud you and your purrsons!!! You had a very rough start - which our BeBop understands completely www.cathappy.com/bebop.htm He too lost his back leg (he was a little older than you - 6 weeks)! The love you have showered on you now, little one, is not only deserved, but applauded. Your purrsons put in a lot of extra time to heal you and now you are giving back to them over and over again in kitty love - I know you bring them many smiles and warm heart-felt moments. God brings love in many packages - this one is furry! Be happy, sweet Rudi...

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs from your Texas neighbors...Bari, Jim and the Pride ('specially BeBop)!!!!
    Last edited by Bari_d; 12-29-2002 at 10:55 AM.

Awww Rudi, what a little warrior princess. I am so sorry to here what you went through as a little baby. But I am so happy to hear of your good fortune finding such a sweet mom and dad and foster helper that helped take those hard times away. It sounds like all of that is forgotten and you have such a wonderful home. What a beautiful girl, and with all that sweet personality to boot. It looks like your mom and dad hit the kitty lotto!!! Congradulations on your special day sweetie!!!!

Radiant Rudi, your eyes and fur are so beautiful, and the expression on your precious face shows you're VERY LOVED!!!!! I almost got teary-eyed reading of your tragic beginning, but thanks to the PURR-fect Purr-ents that you adopted, your story has turned into one of true LOVE and HAPPINESS!!!!!! Thanks for making my day, Sweet Rudy!!! Hope you gets lots of ice cream from your Daddy's spoon, and enjoy watching TV all day on your special mats!!!!

Rudi the Beauty is right !!! I just can't stop looking at
    your gorgeous eyes I love happy rescue stories & yours
    is one of the best.I'm so glad you were found & brought
    back to good health. Just look at your sweet little self
    Congratulations on being chosen for a day of Special honor
    today Rudi, as our sweetie-patootie CAT OF THE DAY
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Rudi
    You really are a beauty! I'm so sorry about your rough start in life but so glad you have a wonderful forever home and loving family now. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Dear Rudi, I couldn't help but shed a few tears reading your Mom's moving tribute to her brave little girl. I too had a rescue with a missing leg. Her name was Satin. (RB) Like you, she never let her handicap keep her from living and loving life to it's fullest. She taught me a lot about life, my sweet Satin. Every day she let me know how grateful she was to have such a loving home. But it was I who was the lucky one. Yes, you were surely blessed the day you found your forever home. And your family was doubly blessed to find such a beautiful, gentle soul to share their lives with! Congratulations to you dear little Rudi! You are a hero among kitties and one VERY deserving receipient of our coveted Sunday Cat of the Day honor! And Rudi, I have to tell you I let out an extra big awwwww when I read your Dad has your pic. on his desk! Hugs and cuddles to you precious Rudi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~