Thread: Very Special Silvestro!

Very Special Silvestro!

Dearest Silvestro, what a beautiful young man you are! You're an absolutely gorgeous Tuxedo fellow. Your fur is so glossy and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and the little black spot under your white chin and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so pretty in both of them, first resting in the drawer with your fur so sleek and glossy, and then looking like you are reaching out to give me a hug! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Italy to hug you back and pet you, and hug and pet your dear friend LeeLoo, too! I can't, of course, but I know your dear people will hug you and pet you both for me .

And what a sweet story you have to tell! Your dear people rescued you when you were a three-month-old abandoned kitten. We thank those wonderful people for saving you! When you first came home, you were afraid of everything, but your new tortoiseshell big sister LeeLoo encouraged you, and now you live a regular happy-kitty life. You bonded so tightly with her that when she was ill and at the vet's clinic for three days, you called for her every five minutes. Were you ever happy when she came back home!

LeeLoo can't talk, so you speak for her. You make sure your people understand when she wants something! One time LeeLoo was shut in a closet, and you alerted your person and showed her the closet. She opened the door, and out came LeeLoo! Now your dear people always listen to you, especially when they don't know where LeeLoo is. You and she and your people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Silvestro, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear LeeLoo and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ciao, Silvestro in Italy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tuxedo fellow you are! I like your black and white fur, which looks so plush and soft to pet! I also like your cute pink nose and your long whiskers!

I agree completely with my friend phesina - I would like to give you and Lee Loo some big hugs and pats! Since I can't, though- I hope your people will give you extra hugs and love for me. How wonderful that you, Silvestro, make sure your people understand when Lee Loo would like something! She helped you get used to your new home and family, and you speak for her whenever something needs to be said! Best of all, you two are much loved kitties!

Happy, happy Cat of the day to dear Silvestro, and love to Lee Loo too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Silvestro!

Ciao, Silvestro in Italy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, classic Tuxie boy you are, Silvestro, totally swoon worthy! I just can't get enough of your utterly heart-melting photos!

You certainly had a sad start at life, sweetheart, abandoned by your former family...left to fend for yourself on the mean streets! But with a little help from your guardian angel, blessedly your were rescued, finding your way to the bestest furever family imaginable, complete with a kitty as much in need of "rescue" as you! How wonderful that you and LeeLoo hit it off so seamlessly, forging an unbreakable bond of love and devotion, best friends for life! How lucky LeeLoo is, having you there by her side, watching over her with such vigilance, speaking for her, keeping her safe and feeling loved! What a boy!!!

Once when we accidently closed LeeLoo in the wardrobe (my wife didn't see her), Silvestro called my wife and showed her the wardrobe; she opened it and LeeLoo came out. Since then, we always listen to him; especially when we don't know where LeeLoo is!
    You truly are one in a million, Silvestro, and your family and your beloved LeeLoo, so very lucky, having you in their lives!

Thanks to your proud daddy for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming homecoming story and your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you this evening has been a real treat! Hope you enjoyed a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...watching over and snuggling with your beloved LeeLoo, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Silvestro, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear LeeLoo, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Silvestro, what a handsome tuxedo boy you are. You look so soft and shiny, and your face is irresistibly sweet.
    Your story is so incredibly heartwarming, it brought tears to my eyes.
    You came to your forever family as a 3 months old, very scared kitten. Luckily, your big sister LeeLoo was there for you.
    You two became best friends for life, and now you are her voice and her protector. When LeeLoo had to stay at the vet for 3 days, you kept calling for her every 5 minutes, and when she was accidently locked in the closet, you alerted your parents.
    Silvestro, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you, LeeLoo and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Silvestro is the most awsome, shiny cat! I am so glad LeeLoo has him to look out for her as she could use a bit of help occasionally, (don't we all) much applause and love to Silvestro, our impeccably dressed COTD!