Thread: Sweet Spazz

Sweet Spazz

Dear Spazz, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. Your orange and white coat looks so soft and plush, and your face is so sweet.
    Those pictures are adorable, especially the one with you and Raja all cuddled up.
    You met your forever family when they were looking for a companion to their kitty Raja.
    I can't believe that anybody would return a cat because they want "too much attention". So you were a perfect match, and you quickly became friends with Raja.
    Now you get all the attention you could have ever wanted. You are a snuggler, and you know when somebody needs to be comforted. You also love to play with your ferret friends.
    Spazz, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you, Raja, the ferrets and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hi Spazz! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a handsome Creamsicle boy you are, Spazz, a head turner for sure, and every bit as beautiful on the inside, in purrsonality and heart! You're the poster boy for kitty adoption, living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue! As your wise human says, rescues are the best, giving back ten fold the love they receive; forever grateful! But what's this? Returned for being TOO needing of attention? I've worked in dog rescue and actually have heard that excuse before, regarding "returns!" I would sometimes wonder if these failed animal adopters would return their human children for being too "needy!"
    Well, those failed adopters loss is your humans' and Raja's GREAT gain! How lucky they were, to have chosen by you to be your FUREVER family that fateful day at the shelter! How lucky your humans and fur brother Raja are, having a beautiful furry family member and best friend in you, Spazz! You're the best, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with fur bro Raja and your 2 CrAzY Ferret pals; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Spazz, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Raja and the Ferrets, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Spazz, what a beautiful kitty you are! Your orange and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and your lovely big green eyes. Your face-fur design is much like my orange and white girl Sparkler's face-fur design! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You look fabulous in every one of them, and how nice to see you and your dear friend Raja cuddling up together in that last one. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Boise, Idaho to pet you, and pet Raja and your ferret housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your dear Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! After your family moved to Boise, Raja was very lonely, missing his siblings. Your dear Purrrsons-to-be went to the local humane society to find him a companion, and you and they adopted each other right away! Home you went, and you and Raja immediately became best friends. You and the Purrrsons and the ferrets all became best friends, too. You are very affectionate and love to sit on someone's shoulder and nudge him/her for attention. You can tell when someone is upset, and you do things to help make her/him feel better. You and the ferrets also love playing together. You and your dear Purrrson and all your family memers love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Your dear Purrrson says "PLEASE ADOPT SHELTER PETS! THEY CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!" We certainly do agree with that and encourage everyone looking for a pet to do so! Sparkler and all my cats have been rescue kitties, and they are all delightful.

Congratulations, darling Spazz, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Raja and ferrets and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Sweet Spazz
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I am so glad Spazz is our COTD! Too much a attention, my arse! No such thing for affectionate Spazz. So happy Spazz is now livin' the life, has a beautiful forever family and a warm, snuggly bud to curl up with 😻