Views: 86
Size:  12.3 KB

R.I.P. Riley.
    You had a short but much loved life.
    You were wanted for years by your mom.
    Many people enjoyed seeing you.

Precious Fur Angel Riley

Beautiful fur angel Riley at the Rainbow Bridge~

My heart breaks, knowing you were taken from your mommy long, long before your time. As we often say here, God must have been in need of a very special angel to have taken you from her after so brief a time together. But had you lived to be 14, 16, the longest of lives, you couldn't have left bigger paw prints on her heart, had a more lasting impact on her life. After waiting so very long, finally her dream of being a Great Dane mommy came true, and what a perfect first she was blessed with in you, beautiful in body and heart. It clearly was a case of love at first sight for your mommy, and that is a love that will live on in her heart, in the memories of happy times you two shared, until that happy day when you and your mom are together once more.

To Riley's mom...Thank you for sharing your precious, beloved Riley with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one extra special boy, your dream dog come true. How lucky you were to have known his love and devoted companionship those wonderful 4 years. The joy he brought to your life a priceless gift. Still, I can only imagine the hole left in your heart at his passing, but I hope seeing him being honored here today brings you a small measure of comfort. And perhaps one day another Dane might find his/her way to you. She/he would be only lucky pup, indeed.

And Riley, sweetheart, you romp happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels, and send down your love to your mommy. She misses you so very mulch.

Beautiful Riley

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

To Riley's mom, thanks for sharing Riley's story with us.
    Now he is watching over you from Rainbow Bridge!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Beloved Riley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I sure loved seeing your Riley today! The very best DOTD ever! I wish he could have lived forever, such a looker and a sweetheart!