Thread: Precious Rhino!

Precious Rhino!

Hi Rhino! Happy Pet of the Day!

Cuteness overload!!! Oh my gosh, what an adorable African Pygmy Hedgie quill ball you are, Rhino! Your photos are almost too much cuteness to take! How lucky your human is, having a "first" as beautiful, playful, sweet and loving as you! And how neat that your entire family is able to enjoy you, you being hypoallergenic! And speaking of playful! I had to go back to make sure I hadn't misread your mommy saying you log on 10 wheel miles per night! You're the energizer hedgie! You truly are the love of your human's life, Rhino, and for good reason! You're simply the best, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rhino! Reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing your over the moon photos, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy a very special day and night of celebration...rolling about the house in your ball; munching on juicy watermelon and yummy meal worms, hehe; spinning the night away on your wheel; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, precious Rhino, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rhino

Name:  15c.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  256.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your pictures are just adorable.
    Sounds like you really like your wheel.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Tee-hee, Rhino is so delightful I can hardly stand it! So very cute and sweet, our very precious and spectacular POTD!

Congratulations, Rhino, on being POTD! You are adorable! We're so glad you have found a loving forever home! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being POTD, Precious Rhino!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana