Thread: Beautiful Boy

Beautiful Boy

Dear Boy, what a handsome tabby man you are. You look so soft and cuddly, especially when you are showing off that fabulous belly (anyone allowed to touch?), and your face is adorable.
    Even though you act like a dog, you still do everything a kitty does. You are lightning fast, you like to break out through the screen door and you stole your person's heart, which is one of the super powers cats possess.
    What's more unusual is, that you submit to other kitties who want to fight you.
    Boy, you are a unique, sweet and loving kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Boy, you are adorable! What a beautiful young fellow you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking tabby and white fur. And what a sweet face you have, with the long white whiskers and those bobcat-like tufts on your ears and your lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute in every one of them.. looking right at me in that first close-up shot, then standing with your little pink tongue peeking out in the next, and finally having a well-earned nap by the computer keyboard after no doubt taking care of important business on it. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Toronto to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! People describe you as a dog's soul in a cat's body. You wag your tail when you are happy! And you love to cuddle with dogs and play with them if they will let you. You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics. You are very fast and even broke through the screen in the screen door several times in your family's old home! You are the most mischievous, playful, yet affectionate little guy he/she has ever known. You carry on long conversations with each other. You love each other dearly, don't you. You've stolen a huge piece of her/his heart! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Boy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Boy!

Hi Boy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, classic grey Tabby boy you are, Boy! Love those ear tufties! hehe But your head turning good looks pale in comparison to your big heart, your gentle ways, your love for all things living! Nope, not a mean bone in that there body! You''re a lover not a fighter, a friend to all, including the doggos! And so it's no surprise to learn how handily you stole a big piece of your human's heart, Boy! Who could resist a kitty as sweet and loving, as friendly and playful, as special as you? Even those great escapes out the screen door, literally, the screen, are forgiven! That is one lucky mom/dad, having you in her/life, bringing so much joy to her/his days! You truly are a gem of a boy, Boy, beautiful inside and out, just as special as they come!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I so enjoyed reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photo spread! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...chatting with your humans and cuddling with your pup pals, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Boy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

SO sweet!!!

Giving mom the razzberries!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Your Boy is most definately someone special! Charming, dapper, loving and just an alaround divine COTD, every single solitary day... forever. What a beautiful coat! Smooch him for me would you please😻

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Beautiful Boy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana