Thread: Precious Brice!

Precious Brice!

Be still my heart!!! What an adorable, painfully precious Pibbles baby you are, Brice!!! You're giving me puppy pangs! hehe Endless, heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving Pittie boy a chance at a happy life! You, Brice, are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, of Pittie rescue, the poster pup for Pittie adoption! What a wonderful life awaits you there in warm and sunny South Carolina, Brice, what with a big yard to play in, humans and kitties loving on you! What fun your family is in for, watching you grow and learn over the months and years to come, the lot of you sharing so many happy times, making memories to cherish for a lifetime! You truly are a treasure, Brice, just as special as can be, simply the best! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, playful, sweet and loving best furkid in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your squee worthy photos, has made my morning! Hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...chasing squirrels and destroying tennis balls; playing with your kitty siblings; giving and receiving kisses; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Brice, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear kitty sisters, too!

Cuteness overload!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Brice who had a fun time New Years Eve tooting his horn.

I wonder, did he get a chance to kiss all the girls before he passed out?

Brice

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  11.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little cutie who loves to give kisses.
    Have fun with the cats and squirrels.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    OMG!!! Almost missed this precious pupster today, what a seriously, crazy cute little darling Brice is! I hope he has a very long, happy and joyous life with his adoring peeps!! Team Brice👍🏿

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Adorable Brice!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana