Gadget is six months old, but will turn seven on September 14! We're unsure of her exact mix because the father is unknown and the mom is also but she's at least part Blue Point Siamese!

She's the runt of a runt – her mom was also the runt of her litter so this means Gadget is extra tiny! Her mom was a stray found by family and originally we were going to bring her mom home but we ended up being unable to. Family kept her mom and then on Valentine's day she had Gadget and her siblings. Her mom had pushed her aside because she was so tiny, so Gadget learned to eat solid food on her own, at a much younger age than normal! She's pretty smart in that way. She took to a litter box the moment she saw it, too.

She loves chasing our Pomeranian, Bear, and playing with my feet and hair. When she's not running around, she likes to sprawl on the bed in funny positions. She's taken on some of Bear's mannerisms, she likes to wag her tail like a happy puppy and runs to the door to greet us. She also likes belly rubs and playing "fetch". Thankfully, she also loves getting her picture taken!
Hello, Miss Gadget! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you are! You will be seven months old tomorrow - happy birthday! You are a lovely girl with your dark face and ears, pawsies and tail; and your gorgeous gem-like blue eyes! I'm glad you like having your picture taken, because you're a camera star! I hope your people will give you loads of petting and kitten tummy rubs for me!

Not only are you darling -- you are a smartie girl, too! You go to the door to greet your people; you have learned to play fetch! You learned to eat solid food on your own, and had no problem learning to use the litter pan. You are a buddy kitty to Bear the Pomeranian, and I imagine you two have plenty of fun together! Best of all - you are a greatly loved girl!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Gadget! Love to Bear the Pom, too!