Thread: Charming Chip

Charming Chip

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful story of being part of the family.
    What surprised me is your love of getting a bath.
    You are so smart knowing what time of the day, and what day,
    even if your family forgets.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Chip!

Greetings, Chip, in beautiful Wales, UK! Happy Dog of the Day!

Who could deny you anything indeed! Just look at that sweet face, those warm, soulful, love filled brown eyes! You're irresistible!!! And not only are you one incredibly handsome Welsh Collie x, you're packed with personality, with an unbridled zest for life! And my kind of boy, loving water as you do!

Now, I'm very familiar with pups who fear thunderstorms, fireworks, even vacuums! But the toaster? And while it's usually a 50/50 chance one's pup may actually enjoy bath time, you're the first doggo I've ever met who actually gets into the tubbie, waiting for the water to be turned on! Maybe that missing half of your gene pool contains some Retriever? Newfie? lol Well, those endearing quirks notwithstanding, you couldn't be any more precious, more perfect if you tried, Chip! Beautiful inside and out, athletic and smart as whip, loyal and loving to a fault, you're all that and so much more! What more could a family hope for in a furkid! Your family is one lucky lot, having a best friend and loving companion, a card carrying furry family member in you, Chip! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading all about your happy, love filled life, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled and action packed Dog of the Day...swimming in the sea (weather permitting!); playing with your best friend, Bonnie, and Pinky and Beefburger of course; hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Chip, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Chip is a genuine sweetheart! Chip is definately the very best DOTD!

Congrats on being DOTD charming Chip!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana