Thread: Marvelous Mya!

Marvelous Mya!

Dearest Mya, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful Stumpy Manx kitty you are! Your Calico fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute little pink nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! What an excellent job you are clearly doing, supervising your Purrrsons taping music. How would they ever get that accomplished without you on the job there? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Shediac in New Brunswick, Canada to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You came to your dear Purrrsons to help them heal from the loss of their beloved Baxter who was only six years old. My deepest sympathy to them for their loss. You are very different from him, but you have taken over their hearts, too. You let them pet and handle you only when you want, which is usually when Meowmie is on the computer. You get on the keyboard and suck and knead her hand! You supervise everything that needs to be done and make sure all the work gets done right. You like to be near dear Dad when he is playing his guitar. You get along well with most dogs but don't like other cats much. You enjoy going on long drives and camping out with your Purrrsons, even though you're, safely, an indoor cat. You love visiting Grandmeowmie and her two dogs and then sleeping and eating with the doggies. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mya, onbeing chosen today's Cat of hte Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Baxter Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mya is a very special girl and has done a very good job of filling the paw prints of our former Manx cat whom we lost at the age of six years. She is very different than Baxter was but she has taken over our hearts too. She doesn't care to be petted or handled...except when she wants and that is mainly when I am on the computer. She likes to get up and lay on the keyboard and suck on my hand and kneed. She loves going for drives and goes camping with us even though she is an indoor cat.

She likes to supervise everything that is done and in this picture she is supervising us taping music. I think she was trying to memorize the words to the songs while laying on the song book. She is always near Mac when he is playing guitar. She is his cat more so than mine. One of her special places to sleep is on top of the cabinets over our fridge.

Mya gets along very well with just about any dog but doesn't care for other cats. She loves going to visit my mother who lives 150 miles away. She gets to spend time with the two dogs there. They get along well and sleep and eat together.
    Hello, Mya in Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! I like your calico fur, which looks so soft to pet!

You are a busy kitty ... observing guitar sessions, music being taped and assisting your person during computer time! That is when you decide you'd like to receive petting! You go for drives and camping trips, going for a visit to grandmeowmie and spending time with the dogs. Best of all, you are a much-loved kitty who has taken over your people's s!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Mya!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marvelous Mya!

Hi Mya! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a welcome sight your gorgeous, sweet Stumpy Max self is on this dark and dreary, gloomy day! I smiled from ear to ear, seeing you atop that music recording tower, memorizing those lyrics! hehe Daddy's little helper! How lucky your humans are, having a helper and heart healer, a best friend and loving companion in you, a furkid as special as you in their lives! You had some mighty big paw prints to fill after the passing of your pawrent's beloved Baxter. But by all accounts you're more than up to the task, bringing so much comfort and joy to your mommy and daddy's lives! And while you may not be the touchy-feely type, your love for long distance car rides, camping and puppers, more than makes up for that missing cuddle gene! You truly are a treasure, Mya, one of a kind, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...supervising the household, playing daddy's little helper; relaxing atop those high cabinets, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted pawrents! Lots of love to you, precious Mya, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

I'm on top of it!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Mya, what a beautiful calico Manx girl you are. Your coat with those breath-taking colors looks so soft and plush, and your face is so sweet, even when supervising.
    I am very sorry that your family lost their previous Manx kitty Baxter at such a young age, but I'm glad that you came along to fill the void in your parents' heart.
    You are a lap kitty on your own terms, in true cat fashion. You also like to go camping and visit your doggie friends.
    Mya, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Mya!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Mya is a perfect cat, beautiful, clever and independent! Awsome COTD!