Thread: Awesome Ozzie

Awesome Ozzie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  14.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a friendly and laid back boy you are.
    It's easy to be attracted to your beautiful markings.
    Celebrate your special day.

Awesome Ozzie!

Hi Ozzie! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

What a handsome, adorable, lovable, oh so sweet Beardie boy you are! I'm just loving your photos, Ozzie! That one of you with "Santa" is just too cute! Were you sharing your wish list with the big guy? And you sure know how to strike pose, Ozzie! You definitely have some major swagger going on! In looks and personality, you're simply the best; beautiful inside and out! It's no wonder that all who cross your path find you irresistible! If any Beardie is capable of turning a reptile doubter into a fan it's you! How lucky your devoted human is, having a best friend as beautiful, as gentle and loving, as unique and special as you! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! It's been a joy, meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your human share, seeing your heart-melting photos! Hope you're enjoying your big day of international fame...munching on crickets and chillaxing in your habitat, cuddling with your human and your other bestie, the pupper; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, awesome Ozzie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Striking my best Buddha pose!

Sharing a secret with Santa!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Ozzie is a right royal prince, not slimey, nor "icky". Not the slightest bit scary, just a gentle and well mannered dude who has a lot to teach reluctant peeps who are ill informed about the wonerfulness that is Ozzie😍 Be yourself Ozzmeister! Totally perfect POTD!

Congratulations on being POTD Awesome Ozzie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Ozzie, on being POTD! Many, many people are ill informed about pets, esp. reptiles AND rodents (who are precious and Heaven-sent). We're glad Ozzie is kind to other animals .... hopefully, he will become kind to poor crickets, too! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe, veggie life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net