Thread: Beautiful Lexus

Beautiful Lexus

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  15.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    From plain Jane to beautiful.
    Celebrate your special day

Lovely Lexus!

Hi Lexus! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Crested Gecko girl you are, Lexus! You photos are some of the most exquisitely beautiful Gecko pics I've ever had the pleasure of viewing, and I've seen many!

A dear friend of mine is a decades long Gecko mom and hobby breeder. I remember so well, the day she proudly announced she had finally been blessed with that Red Harlequin she had been so long hoping for! And so, reading of your human's joy, finding out that her dream had been realized in you, brought a big smile to my face! You even inspired her to start her own breeding program, "
    Sky High Geckos Strawberry Shortcake Line." What a legacy!

How lucky your human is, having a gorgeous Gecko bestie in you, sweetheart! You're just as special as can be, beautiful in body and heart, a true treasure! And kudos to your committed, responsible mom/dad for this wise reminder...

Like with all animals do research before buying to ensure you're getting the right pet for your family.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your human share, seeing your gorgeous pics, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Lexus, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your Gecko pals, too!

Stunning!!!

Those hands, hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Lexus could not be more outstanding! Quite the magical metamorphosis tiny Lexus achieved. Clearly she could not have a more loving or caring person looking out for her. Good luck with your new gecko adventure! Wishing you the very best!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Beautiful Lexus. Much luck with your breeding program!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lexus, on being POTD! You are too cute! We're glad you have found a loving forever home. Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. OPT TO ADOPT! Millions of homeless pets need loving forever homes!