Dearest Baby, As the song goes, "You must have been a beautiful baby, 'cause Baby, look at you now!" You are an absolutely gorgeous Havana Brown girl, so pretty with that soft-looking fur that shows different colors in different lights, and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and the lovely big amber eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! It is so nice to see you cuddled up there with your dear Dad. And I see you are all set for Christmas! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Northwest Arkansas to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were a stray kitten who showed up one day at the home of your Purrrsons-to-be. Since it was cold out, they let you in, and you've been home ever since! You hate the cold and love warmth, and you also love a good lap, a pillow, or a cover, to lay down on. You've carefully trained your dear Purrrsons in just the right way to rotate your preferred food selections. For a mature lady of 18 years, you still act like a five-year-old (in cat *and* human years). You enjoy basking in the sun, sleeping in your covered cat bed with a heat pad, and looking out the window at all of the birds. You have a clean bill of health after treatment for hyperthyroidism, and your dear Purrrsons and we hope you will be around for another 18 years! (At least!) You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratyulations, darling Baby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.