Thread: Beautiful Bdawg

Beautiful Bdawg

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    How lucky that the pregnant mom came to this house.
    Now some of the family has stayed together.
    Celebrate your special day giving kisses and being loved.

Beautiful Bdawg!

Hi Bdawg! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a big, hunky, handsome boy you are, Bdawg, a true gentle giant, beautiful inside and out!

There's a reason why, after so many years here on Dog of the Day, I have yet to nominate one of my girls! There's just SO special I wouldn't be able to stop talking! And so, we can all relate to your mom simply saying all that we need to know...You love your human and fur family unconditionally, and they you! How blessed your humans were, the day they opened up their home and hearts to you, your furry sibings and fur mom! They just don't come and sweeter, more gentle and loving as you, Bdwag! You're a treasure, and your furever family so very lucky, having a best friend, a loving companion and comforter, a full fledged furry family member in you!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory, your beautiful self with us, Bdawg! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...munching on, fetching those beloved sticks of yours, playing with your fur mom and sister, loving on your humans, being spoiled rotten, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Bdawg, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear fur mom and sister, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Bdawg!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana