Thread: Super Ceasar!

Super Ceasar!

Good morning, Ceasar! Happy Dog of the Day!

YOU, Caesar, should come with a cuteness alert! You're just too darn adorable for words! You look so fetching in your team gear, sporting those stylin' shades!!! How does your human take so much adorableness? hehe And while you may be 13 years young, you have the spunk and spirit of a pup half your age!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid as sweet and life loving, as special as you in her/his life, her/his source of endless joy, love and laughter! Small in stature you may be, pint sized! But when it comes to personality and heart you're king sized!

You truly are a treasure, Ceasar, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day crown! Wear it proudly and enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration...being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Ceasar, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Yeah, I'm cool!!!

Wearing my team colors!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ceasar

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    What a little sweetheart.
    So cute that you won't let anyone have your toys.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Caesar is a darling DOTD! It is amazing how energetic, cute and young at heart he is. I am sure little Caesar will continue to live life to it fullest all the many more days of his life! Those are the cutest pics ever!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Ceasar!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana