Hi Fenway Parker Bryant! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome, super sleek and shiny, utterly precious Italian Grey boy you are, Fenway! Your blue fawn coloring is gorgeous!!! And oh, aren't you quite the doggo model! I could look at your heart-melting photos all day long! I first fell in love with your breed helping at my friend's boarding kennel years ago and have been smitten ever since!

Thank goodness your fur mom was rescued from that hellish puppy mill, Fenway, and in the nick of time, assuring both she and her soon to be born babies would be spared the unspeakable! And there's no denying that you, Fenway, hit the furever family jackpot!

How lucky you are to be so loved, truly living the good life, complete with Grey and Iggy siblings! But as your mom says, it is she who is luckiest of all, being surrounded by so much furry love in you and your 3 siblings! Endless to thanks to her for her devotion to rescue, giving so many deserving Greys and Iggys a 2nd chance at a happy life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Fenway! Meeting you today, seeing your swoon worthy pics, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...paling around with your fur bros and sisters, napping in your Iggy sack, cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Fenway, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your furry siblings too!

Heart-melting!!! And SOshiny, hehe