Thread: Pictures from our old home

Pictures from our old home

Pictures of the sidewalk,porch and the Norway Maple I took in Mid June this year.
    The first one I took,I was on a walk with Heidi June 5th,the recycling had been picked up,
    so I put them back and as I was there took these pictures.As you can see,the sidewalk is wood that had been stained,the interlock brick that had been there since 1992 was taken out.

The porch has been covered over with wood,apparently it will be stained a dark color and the interlock brick step that was there was taken out and is all wood,
    there is no railings.Picture of the Norway Maple,needs to be pruned,the bottom branch has been pruned since I took this,the top hasn't yet.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Memories~

It looks nice, but it's always sad to see a once so loved home "changed." I always loved seeing inside shots of your old home; so warm and cozy, especially come Christmas. But at least the new owners are taking good care, and your new digs are very sweet and comfy, too! Thanks for sharing the pics, Barry!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~