Thread: Precious Angel Junebug~

Precious Angel Junebug~

To precious Junebug's Mommy~

My heart breaks and my eyes fill with tears, seeing Junebug's heart-melting photos and reading your loving tribute; knowing you no longer have your beautiful Junebug there by your side. All of our furkids and animal companions are special. But some hold an extra special place in our hearts, and often it's our first, maybe a rescue, the one we grew up with. Your Junebug were all of those things, and so much more.

How very, very lucky precious Junebug was, having known your unconditional love and devotion those many years. And every day since her happy homecoming, the day you rescued her from that shelter, she returned that love a million fold. Rescues somehow know how blessed they are, don't they? But no one was luckier than you, having had a best friend and loving companion, a healer and comforter, a furry soul mate in her.

I wish there was something I could say to help ease your pain. I can only imagine how much you miss her, the hole left in your heart at her passing. But I hope seeing her being honored here today, knowing that one day in the distant future you and she will be together again, brings you comfort. And maybe one day, when you're ready, you'll be able to welcome another pup in need of healing, a loving furever home, into your life. I can't imagine a better way to honor Junebug' legacy. And remember, until that happy day of reunion, Junebug lives on in your heart, in the countless happy memories you and she made. Your Junebug truly was one of a kind, one in a million, a Dog of a Lifetime.

And Junebug, sweet baby girl, thank you for being there for your Mommy those many years, bringing so much comfort and joy to her life. A human couldn't hope for a furkid any more special than you. And now, until you and your Mommy are together again, run happily at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels. And send down your love to your Mommy. She misses you so very much.

Your sweet face brings tears to my eyes...Such a beautiful girl.

Together forever~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Junebug

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  13.1 KB

R.I.P Junebug. What a wonderful name.
    You were nothing short of wonderful and loving.
    You are truly missed and and much loved even now.

Blog Entries
    So sorry for your loss of Precious Junebug. I know you will always love her and treasure every wonderful memory 💕

Junebug was a beautiful dog. I am sure you and Junebug had a lot of fun together.

Junebug sounds like a wonderful dog
    I am sorry she is no longer with you.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day,
    Percious Junebug!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Junebug,
    You are so lucky to have a mommy as great as the one you had. She loves you so much and you were everything to her. I can tell by what she wrote about you!
    You made her life better in so many ways.
    You both had a wonderful life together. It is very hard to move on when a pet as loved as you are leaves you, but now you are a beautiful angel dog, who watches over your mom from the rainbow bridge. You will forever love her and she will forever love you!!