Thread: Awesome Dr. Willie Evial

Awesome Dr. Willie Evial

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were rescued just in time.
    Now you have a good life and no longer have to eat junk.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day.

Dr. Willie Evial the Survivor!

Hi Dr. Willie Evial! Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful boy!

I simply adore goats and so, learning of the horrific abuse you suffered at the hand of that mean and evil man broke my heart! Thank goodness your human dad came to your rescue, freeing you from that hellish existence, assuring that forever and always you would be loved and cared for! And oh, what a wonderful life it is, complete with devoted humans and a best horse friend in Doc! How lucky you are, Dr. Willie Evial, to be so loved! And how lucky are your humans, having a beautiful, mischievous, sweet as can be best 4 legged friend in you! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...ramming "stuff," lol; paling around with your BFF, Doc; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud humans! Lots of love to you, beautiful Dr. Willie Evia, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Doc, too! And early happy 7th birthday wishes to you too, sweetheart!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am so glad Dr Willie was rescued. Wishing him Happy Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Dr. Willie, on being POTD! Thank God, your human family rescued you!! You are adorable, fun, smart ... and ALL pets deserve love and a wonderful, safe home with nutritious food and medical care! (Your human family are HEROES!) We loved reading about your personality and we hope we can adopt a homeless or neglected goat someday! Sending love and best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy!

Blog Entries
    Dr.Will Evial is a very special goat, glad you saved him! Now he has a wonderful future, and a happy life 🤗