Thread: Magnificent Magno!

Magnificent Magno!

Dearest Magno, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that soft-looking fur that is mostly white but has a few grey markings here and there. You have the sweetest face, with the big pink ears and cute pink nose and those lovely bi-colored eyes, one blue and one gold. You are really pretty in both of those great photographs, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Cairo to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear people smile with all your antics. You're very hyperactive and love to play. You enjoy hiding and waiting for them to pass by, then jumping in front of them to surprise them. Are you perhaps testing their reaction times? You adore black olives, and you're the first cat I've heard of who likes them! When you get one, you put it between your paws and play with it. Then, when you've had enough of that, you eat the olive and go to sleep on your back. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Magno, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special black olives!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Magno in Egypt! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are - with your white fur; your pink ears and nose; and your amazing eyes! Your fur looks so soft; I hope your people will give you some extra pats for me today.

You are a busy kitty, too - hiding and waiting for your people to pass by, so you can surprise them! You are active and love to play; I imagine it is fun to watch you playing with your favorite toys! You have a favorite snack, a black olive! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Magno!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Magnificent Magno!

Greetings, Magno in Cairo, Egypt! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh, what a breathtaking beauty you are, Magno! Your amazing, bi-color eyes contrasted against your snow white (almost) coat, is truly stunning! And though the calendar may say your 11 years young, you've still got the spunk and spirit, the energy of a 5 year old! hehe

Now, I heard of many kitty food fetishes in my day: cheese, yogurt, ice cream, peanut butter. But olives? Black olives only? That is too funny!

How lucky your people are, Magno, having a furkid, a best furry friend as beautiful, goofy, sweet and loving as you! You truly are a treasure, Magno, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your proud human's love filled tribute, seeing your gorgeous photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration....eating black olives, of course, lol; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Magno, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Mango is a beauty alright! Awsome cat, hope he gets a juicy, black olive on his very special day!

Dear Magno, what a handsome American shorthair boy you are. Your snowy white coat looks so soft, and your face with those gorgeous eyes is too adorable. I love the markings on top of your head!
    I'm glad that you are able to hear, despite your color.
    You might not be a kitten anymore, but you are still very active. You like to "ambush" your humans to keep them on their toes. And you are a foodie, you love black olives.
    Magno, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and olives, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Magno!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana