Thread: Dusty

Dusty

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are proof that all it takes is love.
    So glad you found the perfect home, just in time.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dusty the Survivor!

Greetings, Dusty! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

You, Dusty, are living proof of the incredible healing power of time and patience, unwavering devotion and unconditional love! Your transformation from that mistrustful, silent, nippy, sickly and malnourished Grey your human first encountered, to the happy, healthy, chatty, affectionate girl we meet here today is truly an inspiration to us all!

Endless thanks to your wonderful family for rescuing you from that hellish existence, such unconscionable abuse and neglect; providing you with the happy, carefree, love filled life you always deserved! And just as lucky as you are your humans, knowing the love and companionship of a feathered family member as sweet and loving, as special as you! You sure did hit the forever family jackpot, Dusty, complete with a seasoned wild bird clinician for a skin sibling, a healthy diet and deluxe digs, all the love your heart can hold! Yes, life is good indeed, and I too wish for you and your hero family members many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship!

She has shown my family and many others that with the right care, no pet is a lost cause. She is a truly great companion for my family and we are so happy to give her our love for many years to come

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming rags to riches story and heart-melting photos with us, Dusty; giving us the honor of paying tribute to one brave, beautiful girl! You're a gem! Enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing with those bottle caps, hehe; chatting up a storm; grooming your humans; receiving countless cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Dusty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Hi Dusty!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-17-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Poor Dusty was leading such a miserable life before you came along and liberated her from those disturbingly ignorant peeps! So happy she found a hero and new family to help her get over that neglect and start a brand new life! The sky is the limit for dear Dusty I'll bet, we wish her many, many more long years of fun and happiness! Such a beautiful parrot!!

So glad you were rescued and now has a forever home.

Congratulations on being POTD lovely Dusty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Dusty, on being POTD! You deserve this honor so much after the rough start you had in life. (Your human rescuer/parent is a HERO!) It's so true, NO animal is a lost cause ... We've heard shelters say a pet is "unadoptable" but that is WRONG! Homeless or neglected pets need love, companionship, medical care, nutrition .... All the things humans need! We're so glad your life is so wonderful now! Sending love and best wishes to you, Darling Dusty and human parent, for many, many years of happiness, health and fun! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net