Thread: Magnificent MedRX

Magnificent MedRX

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 47
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful service dog, who is also a best friend.
    Playful and loves the snow.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

MedRx the Healer!

Greetings, MedRx! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, personality packed Alaskan Husky X GSD you are, MedRx; beautiful inside and out; truly heaven sent! How blessed your human is, having an ever faithful best friend and loving companion, a comforter and healer in you. The support and reassurance you provide in your role as an official service dog to your human is truly a priceless gift! Panic disorders can be crippling. But with your help and support your human's challenges no longer seem overwhelming, the activities of daily life less daunting! Plus, who better to cuddle up on the couch with for a night of movie binging! What a treasure you are, MedRx! The support and reassurance you provide in your role as an official service dog; the comfort and joy, the love and laughter you bring to your mom/dad's life is truly a priceless gift!!!!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and beautiful photos with us! Meeting you has made my afternoon! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration.. spending time with your proud human, be it chilling on the couch or sharing some fun time outdoors; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful MedRx, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, gorgeous MedRx! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

"The best therapist has four paws, fur and a wagging tail." -- unknown
    I believe the above quote to be so true! You, MedRx are proof! You are an official service dog to your person - but also, as my friend tatsxxx11 has already pointed out, a comforter and supporter! Anxiety can be very overwhelming, but your person has you to provide companionship and assistance. Not only that but you are so incredibly handsome! Perfect snuggle companion when it is time to look at a movie or two. I smiled when I saw the picture of you having fun in the snow, too! Go, puppy go!

I hope your person will give you some great big hugs for me today - because you have made me feel better just by being your sweet self! Happy, happy Dog of the Day! I hope you a nd your person are having a very good day today
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

How do you think his name is pronounced?

Blog Entries
    MedRX is the greatest! A service dog, BFF and a very handsome fellow. Just a georgous dog in every single way, sending love and hugs & a big old smooch to the most brilliant DOTD!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Magnificent MedRX!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana