Thread: Lovely Persian Calico Tabitha!

Lovely Persian Calico Tabitha!

Dearest Tabitha, you are adorable! What a beautiful girl you are, with that lovely fluffy calico-colored fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and that cute little Persian nose and those lovely big eyes. You are such a sweetie in all those great photos, and thank you for posting them. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to London to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are your dear young Purrrson's soul mate, knowing everything about his/her emotions. Whether she/he is happy or sad, you are with him/her. You make your dear family members smile. You have the amusing habit of going to sit in the fruit bowl after you've eaten! You love to be around people and to be picked up. You watch when human-Mum is cooking, to get small tidbits of food from her. You and your dear young Purrrson and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tabitha, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-16-2018 at 05:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Tabitha, what a beautiful calico Persian girl you are. Your coat with those magnificent colors looks so soft, and your round face is too adorable.
    You and your human are each other's soulmates, and you are there whenever needed, in happy and in sad times.
    You have chosen the fruit bowl as your favorite hangout, squishing bananas in the process , and you like to be around people.
    And you like to be picked up, something a lot of kitties resent.
    Tabitha, you are a precious girl, with a great sense of humor, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Tabitha, lovely kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous calico lady you are! I like your cute round face, and your pretty colored coat! I would like to pet you, if I could - since that's not an option, I hope your people will give you lots of extra hugs and snuggles for me!

You are a soul mate to your person, providing your special presence and comfort whenever it is needed. You like to be around people, and to be picked up! When there is cooking going on, you are watching for tidbits of food. I would be glad to share my dinner with you, sweet girl! You even chose a fruit bowl as a place to hang out!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Persian calico kitty Tabitha!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lovely Tabitha!

Hi Tabitha in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, pawsitively precious Calico Persian girl you are, Tabitha! Love that apple round face of yours, those huge, saucer sized eyes, your lovely, muted Calico coloring! What a beauty! And to top off all that adorableness, unconditional love, unwavering devotion, a heart of gold!

How lucky your human is, having a best furry friend, a loving companion, a soul mate for life, in you; someone to comfort her/him with your cuddles during those most trying of times, bringing so much joy and laughter to her/his life each and every day of the year! You truly are a treasure, Tabitha, one extra special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, being treated to your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...nesting in your fruit bowl and cuddling with your human, munching on those "dropsies, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, adorable Tabitha, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Tabitha!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Tabitha is the cutest and sweetest little cuddly pussycat! Drop Dead adorable she is, what an excellent COTD!!