Thread: Adventurous Magallenes

Adventurous Magallenes

Name:  16.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  262.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Turtles make wonderful pets, and you prove that.
    However, your family is correct, you may outlive them.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Magallenes the Magnificent!

All bow down to beautiful Magallenes, she who rules and will not be denied!

What a gorgeous, spirited, personality packed turtle girl you are, Magallenes; a true turtle diva! Not sure how long ago it was, the day your human rescued you from that terrace, but what a blessed day it was indeed. And considering you're already an amazing 27 years young, me thinks your species is truly long lived, with many, many more years of shared loved and companionship ahead for you and your human! How lucky your human is, being ruled over by a shelled friend as beautiful, as spirited, as special as you! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Magallenes! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...resting atop your stone, basking in the sun; munching on tasty prawns; ruling the roost, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your loyal subject! Lots of love to you, beautiful Magallenes, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

I rule!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being POTD lovely Magallenes.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Wow, seeing Magallenes has totally made my day. She is clearly very assertive and I would definately fall in line if she was around! One must treat higher creatures accordingly if that turns them on 😎 What a darling, hope she lives forever. Beautiful tortoise indeed!!

Congratulations, Magallenes, on being POTD! Turtles are awesome and fascinating! Also, congrats, on such a long life! We are so glad you were rescued! We hope you have many, many more years of fun, love and great health! Stay safe, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net