Thread: Awesome Mikki

Awesome Mikki

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    So you are a "Daddy's boy" and world traveler.
    Looks like you have plenty of good food to eat.
    Celebrate your special day.

Awesome Mikki!

Hi Mikki! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning, personality packed Blue Fronted Amazon Parrot you are, Mikki, and oh yes, quite the world traveler...Tanzania by way of Germany by way of South Africa! You've definitely earned your frequent flyer miles!
    And now, after all that traveling, you're finally living your best life there in warm and sunny Tanzania! But as you say, wherever your parronts are is home, right Mikki? After all, home is where the heart is, and it's clear it's with your humans that your heart resides!

How lucky your mom and dad (your fave person) are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving feathered family member in you, Mikki! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...chowing down on yummy fruits and veggies, taking a nice, cool bath; chatting with your mommy and grooming your dad, lol, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Mikki, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Great seeing Mikki is POTD, just the very best parrot in the whole, wide world!!

Congratulations, Marvelous Mikki, on being POTD! You are gorgeous, brilliant, precious and adorable! (We birds!) Sending love and best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello, awesome Mikki and happy Pet of the Day! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11, meeting you has been a treat! You have lived in some interesting places of the world! I don't know a lot about Tanzania, but you like the weather there better than Germany

I like your bright, cheerful colors and how you snack on your vegetables! You have a lot to say, and your best person is your dad! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to Mikki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being POTD Awesome Mikki!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana