Thread: Roguish Rusty

Roguish Rusty

Name:  15.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  231.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Chi/Lab mix. That is special.
    What a character, breaking your leg, underbite and all.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Rusty is way too cute,simply an irresistable little pooch! Happy DOTD to adorable Rusty, have a good one little guy!

Adorable Rusty!

Hi Rusty! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

YOU, Rusty, are just too cute for words! A Chi x Lab?
    Doesn't come any more special and unique, adorable than that! You truly are priceless! I do see your Lab side in those long, velvety ears and your muscular build, Rusty! But that utterly irresistible under bite, all Rusty! Definitely your mark of distinction!

So happy to hear you've fully recovered after that scary fall, sweetheart, those nasty breaks! No fun for you and your family, for sure! But in true Rusty trooper style you took it all in stride, back up on all 4's in no time! What a champ!

Endless thanks to your humans for stepping up in your time of need, opening up their home and hearts to one VERY special and MOST deserving doggie! How lucky they are, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you, Rusty! As your mom/dad says, you truly are the best!

It just gives him some extra character! We couldn't have asked for a better dog and addition to our family. I don't know what we would do with out him!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing with your most impressive stash of toys, modeling a few of your fetching outfits, hehe, being showered with attention, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Rusty, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty sibs, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

4. Aw! just look at that sweet face!
    such a suiting name to boot too!
    love his pink nose

Happy Dog of the Day, Daring Rusty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana