Thread: Marvelous Maggie

Marvelous Maggie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  16.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were sitting by the side of the road just waiting for the perfect people to come along.
    You found them!! People who really love you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Maggie!

Good morning, Maggie! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!

My heart melted at the very sight of you, Maggie; that sweet face; seeing the love pouring from those beautiful, copper colored eyes. But after reading your heart-wrenching, heartwarming backstory; picturing you standing by that roadside, patiently waiting (perhaps) for your owner to return, a hero rescuer...someone, I was a total mess! How anyone could not want a doggie as special as you is beyond comprehension! But no doubt your guardian angel led your family to you that fateful day, and the rest is happy history!

How lucky your furever family is, having been so serendipitously blessed with a furkid as bright and beautiful, as loyal and loving, as sweet and affectionate as you! You truly are an angel in a furry coat, Maggie, heaven sent, and I hope with all my heart that you will be with that family destined to be yours for many, many more years to come, never to see the inside of a shelter, EVER! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives is truly a priceless gift, Maggie! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has made my morning! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...basking in the sun, monitoring those pesky squirrels, hehe; cuddling at your humans' feet, receiving countless belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Maggie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your 2 doggie and 3 kitty sibs, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Maggie in Missouri! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are! You were at the side of the road when your people came along and rescued you! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11, your guardian angel got involved! I would be very happy to watch the squirrels with you, or to watch you playing your favorite game, or give you loads of pats, tummy rubs, and hugs! You are very special!

Happy Dog of the Day, Maggie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Maggie is fabulous! I would love her madly if she were mine, just a to die for, pretty big girl! So happy you rescued her. Unfortunately my husband has a fear of dogs so I have resigned myself to being dogless...sigh 😔.Thats okay, got me some cats 😻 Please forward a tummy rub to magnificent Maggie please.

Congrats to marvelous Maggie on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana