Thread: Beautiful Chance!

Beautiful Chance!

Greetings, Chance! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, blue eyed Meezer x man you are, sweetheart! Your plush coat and sparkling, ice blue eyes are simply gorgeous! And how sweet are your white mittens! hehe

You and your sister sure had a sad start at life, having lost your fur mom at a mere 2 days old! Thankfully you were found in time. Sadly, despite your pawrents best efforts your sister didn't make it, but happily you did! And just look at you now, fourteen years later, just as beautiful, happy and healthy as can be! How blessed your humans were, the day they opened up their home and hearts to you, giving one most deserving boy a 2nd Chance at a happy life! How lucky they are, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, the ultimate cuddle kitty! You truly are a treasure, Chance, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches story and seeing your beautiful photos, has been the perfect way to end my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Chance...warming laps and receiving countless cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Chance, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear pup brother Andy, too!

Waiting on Santa!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, handsome Chance! Happy Cat of the Day! How wonderful that your people found you, and cared for you diligently until you were a big enough kitten to do well on your own.

What a gorgeous meezer mix kitty you are! I like your beautiful blue eyes, your dark face and ears; and your cute white front toes! Your fur looks so soft-- I would be very happy to pet you!

You are a busy kitty ... drinking water from an open tap; playing when you feel like it, and keeping an eye on Andy the dog! Then it is time to be a beautiful lap cat and receive cuddles! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Chance!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Chance, what a gorgeous guy you are! Your Siamese heritage comes through so well, with that soft-looking fur with the dark points and that sweet face with those lovely big blue eyes so full of the look of love! And then, for a little variety, you have that cute little white mustache and white toes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them all. I see you're all set for Christmas, too! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Ocala, FL to pet you, and pet your doggie housemate Andy too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You and your kitten sister were found at a horse farm, orphaned, we're so sorry to learn, just one day old. Your dear new Purrrsons took the best care of you two that they could, getting up every 1-2 hrs to feed you. Sadly, your sister didn't make it, but you thrived! You were bottle-fed until you were eight weeks old. You grew into the beautiful boy that you are, and you've been a treasured part of the family for fourteen years now!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're very affectionate, a lap cat who loves cuddles. You are still playful, and you enjoy drinking water out of the sink as the water is running. You say you don't care much for Andy, even though Andy thinks he is a cat, too! (We bet you both really get along just fine .) You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Chance, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and dear Andy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your loving and beloved Mom and Sister Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Chance, what a handsome Siamese boy you are. Your coat is so beautiful and soft looking, and your face with those wonderful blue eyes is too sweet.
    You had a difficult start in life, and unfortunately, your little sister didn't pull through, despite your parents' best efforts.
    With the help and dedication of your family, you were bottle raised until you were eight weeks old, and you have grown into the beautiful and strong kitty you are today!
    As this is the only family you have ever known, you became a lap cat and a cuddler. Bottle babies are special indeed!
    Now you are a senior kitty, but nobody could ever guess your age.
    Chance, you are beautiful inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

I am sorry you and your sister had a bad start in life and that your sister didn't make it.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Chance!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana